1. The error prompt for SSL certificate rejection is different between Firefox and chrome
(1) Chrome error: websocket connection failed: error in connection establishment: Net:: err_ CERT_ AUTHORITY_ INVALID
(2) an error is reported in Firefox: it is unable to create a wss://www.wss.com/ Connection to the server.
2. Although the error prompts for SSL certificate rejection are different between Firefox and chrome, the solution steps are exactly the same.
1 var ws = new WebSocket("wss://www.wss.com");
Cause of the problem:
Because the certificate is self signed, the CA of the certificate must not exist in the root storage area of the operating system. Naturally, the operating system will not recognize you, and the natural browser will not recognize you, that is, the self signed certificate is not trusted.
1. Open a new tab page in Firefox or chrome.
2. Visit your websocket server domain name: https://www.wss.com (change the WSS request to an HTTPS request with the same domain name and port number).
3. You will find the browser alarm: “your connection is not private connection…”.
Don’t panic, look down and click “advanced”.
5. Continue to click “continue to” www.wss.com (unsafe) “.
6. The page will prompt “400 bad request…”, don’t worry. This is due to using HTTP protocol to access WSS service. Don’t worry. You can solve the prompt error here.
Reprinted from: http://www.blogdaren.com/post-2456.html?from=singlemessage
Reproduced in: https://www.cnblogs.com/XuYuFan/p/10917909.html
- firefox sec_error_untrusted_issuer
- If the iframe in IE refers to the cross domain site page, the session fails
- Shell curl command reported an error: (60) SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate
- GuzzleHttp cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate
- Deployment project websocket failed: error during websocket Handshake: unexpected response code: 400
- IOS WebView failed to load the web page. Error domain = kcferrodomaincfnetwork code = 310 “there was a problem communicating with the secure web proxy server (HTTPS). “
- Chrome browser network error: err_ CERT_ AUTHORITY_ INVALID
- WebSocket handshake Unexpected response code 403
- Chrome your connection is not a private connection solution
- To solve the problem of failed to load: data in HTML5 game running rmmv locally/ actors.json problem
- Was import certificate — error prompt: java.security.cert .CertPathValidatorException: Certificate chaining error
- Urllib2.httperror: http error 403: forbidden solution
- python：urllib2.URLError urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed
- Uncaught domexception: failed to read the ‘contentdocument’ property from ‘htmliframeelement’
- install sql server 2016 Error code 0x84B20001
- How to download Google Chrome offline installation package from the official website
- Chrome browser forces page refresh (no caching)
- Python uses requests to request and reports SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED error
- Jupyter failed to run websocket error