[[email protected]]# vim /etc/sshd_config // modify port 3330
[[email protected]]# iptables -i inpu-p TCP — dport 3330-j ACCEPT // add firewall 3330 port allow
[[email protected]]# service iptables save // save rule
[[email protected]]# service SSH Restart SSH //
- SQL server remote computer refused network connection, error: 1225, specific solution steps.
- Windows_ Win7 broadband connection prompt remote access connection manager error
- MySQL: if the remote connection using navicatip fails, prompt “is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server”
- The remote host closed the connection. The error code is 0x80072746.
- SQL 2005 remote connection error (provider: SQL network interface, error: 28 – the server does not support the requested protocol
- Navicat remote connection SQL Server 2014 express report 08001 error
- Vscode remote connection server reports an error: could not establish connection to “XXXXXX” [resolved]
- Putty prompt network error: software caused connection abort solution
- Mobaxterm connects to Ubuntu server through SSH network error: software caused connection abort
- Solution of server connection reused (test environment)
- Failed connect to github.com:443 ; no error and the remote end hung up unexpectedly
- Vs_ Code remote SFTP connects to the server to modify the nginx configuration information and reports all configured authentication methods failed
- Ubuntu failed to start sshd with an error: failed to start OpenBSD secure shell server
- Java connection SQL error, network error IO Exception:Connection refused :connect
- Failed to connect to remote VM. Connection reused. Connection reused: Connect
- “2003” error reported by sqlyog for Linux remote connection solution
- An authentication error occurred in the remote desktop connection
- Putty network error: software caused connection abort
- Error 711: Cannot load Remote Access Service Connection Manager.
- Microsoft Remote Desktop (Android version) connection appears the solution of the error of 0x204