Recently, I was working on a “body test” project of the company. When I started ide vscode, I reported an error as follows:
Error: read ETIMEDOUT
at _ errnoException ( util.js:1022 :11)
at TLSWrap.onread ( net.js:628 :25)
Then I went to the Internet to find a solution, and found the following solution (it didn’t solve my problem, but it’s a good method. Maybe it can solve your problem, so I stuck it. Here’s an explanation)
Now I’ll talk about the specific commands that need to be executed under the terminal
cli proxy plugin code>
npm install -g @ionic/cli-plugin-proxy
2. Configure proxy
export HTTP_PROXY="http://127.0.0.1:51481" # also used by npm export HTTPS_PROXY="https://127.0.0.1:51481" # also used by npm export IONIC_HTTP_PROXY="http://127.0.0.1:51481"
127.0.0.1:51481 code> is my own agent
3. Install ionic template
After successfully performing the above two steps, we can download the ionic template
ionic start ionicProject blank
This is a solution found on the Internet. The way to solve my problem is to set the firewall to stop blocking“ node.js ”It's very simple. Ha ha.
There are two solutions in total. If you encounter this problem, I suggest you take a look at the firewall first. If you are not sure, you can use the above method, which should be able to solve the problem. If not, then I can't help it. I can only continue to look for other solutions on the Internet.
WeChat official account: "meet Wang Chuan"
Programming, financial management, English, welcome to play with me.
- [Linux] curl: (7) failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 1086: connection reused solution
- [$ injector:unpr ] Unknown provider:–angular.module () function solution
- Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 43571: problem solving record
- When configuring the proxy with Vue, the front-end requests the server-side error 504; the Vue console reports the error occurred while trying to proxy request
- ionic4- error TS2307: Cannot find module ‘rxjs-compat/Observable’
- Git clone appears fatal: unable to access’ https://github.com/… The solution to the problem
- Solution to GitHub desktop login error: failed to fetch
- Nginx 502 Error: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 502 (Bad Gateway)
- 【wget failed】Connecting to 127.0.0.1:7890… failed: Connection refused.
- ionic android Current working directory is not a Cordova-based project.
- When using ionic to build Android APK, Cordova error is reported: requirements check failed for JDK 1.8 or greater
- git clone https:// gnutls_handshake() failed: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
- Error: Failed to synchronize cache for repo ‘fedora’
- Failed connect to github.com:443 ; no error and the remote end hung up unexpectedly
- Solution of 500 internal server error reported by [SVN] TortoiseSVN
- PCL: error encountered in verride found for ‘vtkrenderwindow’ visualization.
- Using Fiddler to capture mobile app
- Firewall CMD command in CentOS 7
- Spring initializer error: initialization failed for ‘ https://start.spring.io ‘
- Altium designer 18: failed to export