Vscode cannot write user settings. Open user settings, clear errors or warnings, and then type again
Question: in the evening, when my younger brother asked me about his vscode installation plug-in, it always showed that the user settings could not be written. Please open the user settings, clear the errors or warnings, and then repeat the warning. So I looked at it remotely for him, missing a bracket
In case of such an error, open the problem first, and you will be prompted that there is a problem with the settings.json file. Click to open the settings configuration settings.json file.
If you uninstall some plug-ins, the settings.json will show that the configuration of the uninstalled plug-ins is gray. Delete the gray line to ensure that your file JSON format is correct. At this time, if you select the default configuration of some functions, you will not be prompted that the user configuration cannot be written.
Check whether the settings.json file has red wavy lines, commas, parentheses, etc
- User defined profile in vscode settings.json And default configuration defaultSettings.json
- Win10 desktop right click display settings MS- settings:display Or Ms- settings:personalization-background resolvent
- IOS — solving the problem of reading from private effective user settings
- [resolved] superset failed to create admin user: error! User already exists user or attributeerror: ‘nonetype’‘
- Writing to settings when appium of Xiaomi mobile phone and oppo mobile phone starts requires:android.permission.WRITE_ SECURE_ SETTINGS
- Clear the user name and password stored in GIT
- nvidia-settings: ERROR: nvidia-settings could not find the registry key file
- IDEA报Unable to save settings: Failed to save settings. Please restart IntelliJ IDEA
- User space operation GPIO error echo: write error: device or resource busy error resolution
- User CF itemcf collaborative filtering algorithm based on user and item
- CONDA error notwritableerror: the current user does not have write permissions
- The current user does not have write permissions to the target environment.
- Add samba user prompt Failed to add entry for user.
- Add Samba user prompt failed to add entry for user
- [solved] sql30082n security processing failed with reason “24” (“user name and / or password invalid”)
- [solution] install L2TP and related settings in Ubuntu 18.04
- Ms- settings:personalization-background terms of settlement
- VIM search settings highlight
- Navicat premium essentials for Mac database settings
- AttributeError: ‘Settings’ object has no attribute ‘ROOT_URLCONF’