vim search Settings highlight
When Linux Vim opens the document search string, the Settings are searched to the string and highlighted.
There are two ways:
1. Temporary setting: ViM opens the document –& GT; Command line type
span> set hlsearch.
Cons: After closing the document, the next time you open it, you need to reset it again.
2. Permanent setting (recommended) : configured in ~/.vIMRC
Add Set HLSearch to the file
Then save and exit.
Advantage: once set, permanent effect.
- Win10 desktop right click display settings MS- settings:display Or Ms- settings:personalization-background resolvent
- Solve the problem of incomplete search results of outlook search function
- [solution] install youcompleteme through VIM plug-in manager VIM plug, including ycmd server shutdown solution
- Vscode cannot write user settings. Open user settings, clear errors or warnings, and then type again
- nvidia-settings: ERROR: nvidia-settings could not find the registry key file
- Writing to settings when appium of Xiaomi mobile phone and oppo mobile phone starts requires:android.permission.WRITE_ SECURE_ SETTINGS
- Use the Zsh plug-in ‘Zsh syntax highlighting’ to highlight your available Zsh commands
- IDEA报Unable to save settings: Failed to save settings. Please restart IntelliJ IDEA
- Differences between VI and VIM in Linux
- Save file and exit command of vim
- Delete all content under vim
- How to replace strings in VIM
- After editing a file with the VIM command in xshell, the ESC key cannot be output,,,
- Error analysis of swap file “*. SWP” already exists! When editing files with VIM
- [Endnote X9 Error] Unable to search online – prompt windows error 12029
- VIM setting file encoding format
- How to search files or folders in Ubuntu
- VIM e667: fsync failed error
- Advanced parameter search of GitHub
- Square root of X (implementation of binary search)