Navicat Premium Essentials for MAC is the most professional database management software available on the MAC platform. It allows you to connect to MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQLite databases from a single application. Navicat Premium 12 allows you to create, manage, and maintain databases quickly and easily. Now let’s take a look at Navicat Premium Essentials for MAC Database Settings. [dl]15-532[/dl]
MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MariaDB, MongoDB
in the database TAB, you can set which databases appear in the navigation pane when connecting to the Server. This setting is not mandatory. To set custom database Settings, check The Use Custom Database List. Then, check the database to display from the Name column. If Navicat automatically opens the database when you want to connect, check the Auto Open box.
add a hidden database to the list
click the “+” button.
enter the database name.
check the newly added database in the database list.
removes a database from the list
selects a database from the list of databases.
click “-” button.
[note] the database will only be removed from the database list, it will still exist on the server.
in the database TAB, you can attach a SQLite database file to the connection. Click the “+” button and enter information:
database name enter the database name displayed by Navicat.
database file selects the database file path. If the database file is encrypted, check this option and provide a “password”.
to separate a database, select from the list and click the “-” button.
- MySQL: if the remote connection using navicatip fails, prompt “is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server”
- Using Navicat + premium + 11.1 to connect to PG12 version, error: column c.relhasoids does not exist
- Ora-28547 of Navicat solution
- MySQL local connection Error 1130_ The solution of MySQL 1130 error report when remote connection through Navicat for MySQL
- MySQL Workbench Failed to Connect to MySQL at 127.0.0.1:3306 with user root Bad handshake
- Error in activation of Navicat premium register
- Navicat VMware failed to connect to the database. Possible causes of error 2003
- MySQL ERROR 1054 (42S22): Unknown column’password’ in’field list’ error
- EBS R12 login error—R12.1 FRM-92050: FAILED TO CONNECT TO SERVER: /FORMS/LSERVLET
- MongoNetworkError: failed to connect to server [localhost:27017] on first connect [Error: connect EC
- Simple understanding and basic operation of mongodb
- 2059 error in connecting to database by Navicat premium
- tortoiseSVN cleanup failed
- ERROR 2005 (HY000): Unknown MySQL server host
- 【Linux】psql: FATAL: Ident authentication failed for user “username” Error and Solution
- Oracle error – ora-12519, TNS:no appropriate service handler found
- Mysql Error:The user specified as a definer (‘mysql.infoschema‘@‘localhost‘) does not exist
- Solve MySQL installation error: initializing database prompts an error when installing mysql
- An error is reported when kettle connects Oracle database and MySQL database
- kali Error: service metasploit start [How to Solve]