weight coefficient: the similarity between all non-target users and Target users, normalized (that is, the sum is 1).
calculates the score of the ith item by multiplying the score of the Target item by the weight factor of the non-target user.
considering that some users like high score and some like low score, decentralization + centralization strategy is often adopted.
|E||6<10/td>||td>||7 td>||8 td>||?|
SE, the value of 5:
1. Calculate the similarity of user 1-4 and 5 (use the value of goods A-> D);
2. Normalization of similarity, that is, the sum of 4 similarities is 1; 3. The ith similarity times (the ith user’s rating of item E – the ith user’s average rating of all items) (decentralize), sum the four results, and add the average rating of Target user (centralize). I = 1, 2, 3, 4.
weight coefficient: similarity of non-target goods, and normalized (making the sum 1);
then multiply each non-target user’s rating of the Target product by the weight coefficient to get the Target user’s rating.
The value of SE,5:
1. Calculate the similarity of goods a-d and E (using 1-4 users with ratings);
2. Normalization of similarity coefficient; 3. The ith similarity multiplied by (user 5’s score for item j – user 5’s average score for all items) (decentralize), sum the four results, plus the average score for item E from user 1-4 (centralize). Ibid., j=A,B,C,D.
- [problem solving] target is multiclass but average =’binary ‘. Please choose another average setting
- The crash of delete after QT removeitem in qgraphicsscene and the display residue
- Centos-7 set boot to enter the text interface (not enter the graphical interface)
- comparison of Fixnum with nil failed
- SQL-DataCamp-Analyzing Business Data in SQL
- Inconsistency between adapter data and UI data after dragging recyclerview (data disorder)
- Insert into / delete / update / select of SQL Server database table
- Solve the problem of MySQL database report 1055 error
- mysql error 1093
- Leetcode 34 finds the first and last position of an element in the sorted array (medium)
- Kali linux installation guide
- CheXNet-master: CUDA out of memery [How to Solve]
- [MySQL] error 1396 (HY000): Operation create user failed for ‘MySQL’ @’localhost ‘
- Kali brute force cracking course
- Typeerror in Python: ‘nonetype’ object is not Iterable
- Unity3d open prompt failed to initialize unity graphic
- Record the location and cleaning of chrome junk files under appdata of Disk C
- RuntimeError: Found dtype Double but expected Float”
- Prompt SQL server error 15023 solution memo when modifying user mapping
- [!] Invalid `Podfile` file: syntax error, unexpected end-of-input, expecting keyword_end.