Installation of pytorch1.0 encountered the following problems:
>>> import torch Traceback (most recent call last): File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module> File "xxxxx/site-packages/torch/__init__.py", line 84, in <module> from torch._C import * ImportError: xxxxx/site-packages/torch/lib/libmkldnn.so.0: undefined symbol: cblas_sgemm_alloc
Someone on the Internet has solved this problem by opening ~ /. Bashrc and finding the declaration of such a variable:
Then comment it out and the problem is solved.
But I don’t have such a line when I open the bashrc file
after many searches, I have solved this problem as follows:
conda install -c anaconda mkl
This line of code, and then I import torch succeeded!
Hope to help you!
- CONDA failed to create environment (collecting package metadata（repodata.json): failed)
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘numpy.testing.nosetester‘
- RuntimeError: NCCL error in: /pytorch/torch/lib/c10d/ProcessGroupNCCL.cpp:784 torch
- pip install – PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied
- Python’s importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module was not found and the problem was solved
- (Solved) pytorch error: RuntimeError: cuDNN error: CUDNN_STATUS_EXECUTION_FAILED (install cuda)
- Importerror using tensorflow: DLL load failed: the specified program cannot be found
- sys.path.append(), os.path.exists(), os.path.join() and os.makedirs() meaning
- Error in PIP command execution – syntax error: invalid syntax
- tensorflow import error: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found (DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found)
- In Python, import XXX does not report an error, but in IPython (Jupiter notebook)
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named xxx
- Tensorflow import error: DLL load failed: the specified module could not be found
- Importing the multiarray numpy extension module failed
- The problem of “value error: zero length field name in format” in Python 2.6.6 of CentOS 6.9
- Python failed to read TIF file exported by envi.
- Error in downloading update creation environment of CONDA: collecting package metadata (current_ repodata.json): failed
- Importerror: the perfect solution of no module named CV2!!! (not too good)
- fix yahoo finance
- Anaconda Matplotlib drawing Chinese garbled solution