symbollookup error gxio_mpipe_init, undefined symbol problem.
symbollookup error _mpipe_init, undefined symbol problem. A large part of the problem with this issue is due to the fact that the dynamic library version is too old for the application to find the corresponding symbol.
However, analyzing Makefile files and updating the dynamic libraries on which gxio depends on the tilera platform will not solve this problem. Finally, the problem was solved by combining NM with LDD. The analysis steps are as follows:
- use LDD to test the dynamic libraries on which the application sequence depends
- use nm + grep to analyze whether gxio related dynamic libraries contain gxio_mpipe_init symbol
- 1 2 3 detection found that gxio related dynamic libraries do not contain gxio_mpipe_init, $nm libgxio.so | grep gxio_mpipe_init. but gxio static library (libgxio. A) contains gxio_mpipe_init
- modify the application’s Makefile , connect gxio’s static library to the application, compile test problem solved.
- the wish to cause the above problem is that the gxio dynamic library on which the application depends does not have a specific symbol corresponding to gxio_mpipe_init, causing a run-time problem.
summary: the reason for this problem is that the version of the dynamic library is too old, so the application cannot find the corresponding symbol. The problem can be solved by updating the dynamic library to support the exact symbol. Nm and LDD tools can be used in the analysis.
pay attention to the public, “running code tsai, access to more premium content strong> p>
- chattr: symbol lookup error: chattr: undefined symbol: fsetproject
- dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _clock_gettime
- Error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol_ Main the symbol is in the function___ Tmaincrtstartup
- Vs error unresolved external symbol_ Main, the symbol in the function “int”__ cdecl invoke_ main
- Undefined symbol: cblas appears after installing pytorch1.0.0_ sgemm_ Alloc error
- Python calls C to generate so library and reports an error: undefined symbol
- Failed to dlsym make_device: undefined symbol: make_device
- Error: l6218e: undefined symbol appears when keil calls lib
- [OpenGL · error] visual studio 2019 reports an error. It is an external symbol gladloadglloader that cannot be parsed. This symbol is referenced in the function main
- An error was reported when idea compiles Java: no symbol was found_ How to solve this problem
- Allegro’s solution to “symbol is missing a refdes”
- LNK2019 failed to parse external symbol error
- Solution to the error cannot resolve symbol reported by build.sbt
- CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE: cannot locate symbol
- error LNK2019: Unresolved external symbol-resolution record
- package xxx does not exist cannot find symbol
- LNK2001: unresolved external symbol maincrtstartup
- vs2013 wdk8.1 ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for ntkrnlmp.exe
- LINK : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _mainCRTStartup
- DirectX encountered “unresolved external symbol” when compiling on vs2015__ The solution and reason of “vsnwprintf”