had previously installed Mysql database on CentOS 6.4 and wanted to upgrade to a newer version so I updated the database. However, after reinstallation, run: service mysqld start to restart the database will always appear with the following prompt:
MySQL Daemon failed to start.
Starting mysqld: [failed]
. If direct input mysql – root – p landing will appear (HY000)/mysql ERROR 2002: Can ‘t connect to local mysql server through socket’/var/lib/mysql/mysql. The sock ‘(2) errors. In general, the MySql server always fails to start. Many of the solutions offered online have not worked. Finally, the solution is as follows:
runs the following command:
rm -fr /var/lib/mysql/* rm /var/lock/subsys/mysqld killall mysqld
service mysqld restart
then run service mysqld start to launch mysql as shown in the figure below:
then run: service mysqld start
/etc/rc. D/init. D/mysqld status p>
view the database state as follows
found that the database is working properly problem solved.
- Redirecting to /bin/systemctl stop mysqld.service
- About MySQL 1058 error
- The MySQL service suddenly hangs up with the error message can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘localhost’ (10061)
- Fatal error: Please read “Security” section of the manual to find out how to run mysqld as root!
- [error handling] when logging into MySQL with CentOS command, an error 1045 (28000) is reported
- Centos7 executes the command service mysqld start and prompts Failed to start mysqld.service: Unit mysqld.service not loaded
- It can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/ tmp/ mysql.sock ‘(2) “;
- mysql problem solving: mysqladmin: connect to server at’localhost’ failed
- net start mysql System error 2 has occurred. The system cannot find the file specified.
- MariaDB startup error: Failed to start MariaDB database server
- MYSQL login error: mysqladmin: connect to server at’localhost’ failed
- Spoop export hive to MySQL
- A PHP Error was encountered Severity: Warning Message: mysqli::real_connect(): Headers and client
- Error 1045 (28000): solution to access denied for user ‘root’ @’localhost ‘(using password: no)
- Solution to error 2002 (HY000) in MySQL login startup
- Error: MySQL shutdown unexpectedly
- Centos 7 | mariadb/mysql | [ERROR] InnoDB: Unable to lock ./ibdata1 error: 11
- Solution to error 2002 (HY000) in MySQL
- MySQL Access denied
- Error 1045 (28000): access denied for user ‘root’ @’localhost ‘(using password: no)