Error LNK2019: Unable to resolve external symbol _main, which is referenced in the function ___TMainCrtStartup
I use VS2013 debugging an MFC program when the problem occurred.
1. You built a console program with VC. Its entry function should be main, and you used WinMain.
- > You open a.c/.cpp file with vc and compile it directly, using Winmian instead of main as the entry function. VC’s default Settings at this point are for console applications.
1. Enter the project – & gt; setting-> C/C ++, select Preprocessor in Category, remove _CONSOLE in Processor Definitions, and add _WINDOWS
2. Enter the project – & gt; setting-> Link changes /subsystem:console to /subsystem: Windows in Projections.
3. Save Settings, Rebuild All.
- How to solve the problem that the console window disappears in a flash after visual studio 2017 runs
- Solution to flash back of visual studio 2017 running program
- LNK2001: unresolved external symbol maincrtstartup
- Write about the problems and solutions when configuring OpenGL in vs2015
- The perfect solution of VS2010 console program running in a flash
- Why does the result screen flash when visual studio runs the program?
- Some solutions to the problem of windows flashback after vs running
- [vs console program flashback]
- Solution of vs program flashback problem
- The solution of flashing back after the end of console program running
- Configure OpenGL in CodeBlocks
- Vs error unresolved external symbol_ Main, the symbol in the function “int”__ cdecl invoke_ main
- Solution to the flashback of visual studio output window
- Installing the Ubuntu system, an error wslregisterdistribution failed with error: 0x8007019e
- In vs programming, the code of Ctrl + F5 is flashback
- Install ubuntu system, report error WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x8007019e
- The solution of console flash in C + +
- Solution to the flash of visual studio 2017 running program
- Solution to the flash of visual studio console program output window