Ubuntu cannot access the USB device, Failed to create a proxy device for the USB device
method one: trying to install VirtualBox Extension Pack, address: https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads. The WARNING in USB setting will disappear. Also: All warnings of Virtual Box should be alert and try to handle, or the OS inside the sandbox will be buggy.
method failed, try: https://superuser.com/questions/1136607/virtualbox-usb-capture-issue-windows-7-host-guest p>
- Virtualbox failed to attach usb, VERR_PDM_NO_USB_PORTS problem solved
- failed to open usb interface: 0, error: RS2_USB_STATUS_ACCESS
- Raspberry Pi USB drive-free camera error libv4l2: error setting pixformat: Device or resource busy, etc.
- device no response, device descriptor read/64, error -71
- Failed to dlsym make_device: undefined symbol: make_device
- Tensorflow 2.1.0 error resolution: failed call to cuinit: CUDA_ ERROR_ NO_ DEVICE: no CUDA-capable device is detected
- -bash: cannot create temp file for here-document: No space left on device
- dnet: Failed to open device lo0
- /sbin/mount.vboxsf: mounting failed with the error: No such device
- Mac USB error 3: Unable to claim interface: Access denied (insufficient permissions)
- Solve the problem of USB mouse failure in the laptop mode of Ubuntu
- [solved] DNET: failed to open device eth5
- Resolved failed call to cuinit: CUDA_ ERROR_ NO_ DEVICE
- Failed to mount / cache (no such device)
- App installation failed.could not write to the device.
- “DNET: failed to open device eth1” error resolution of nmap
- The apple mobile device service failed to start. Error 1053 is resolved
- VirtualBox failed to start virtual machine – ntcreatefile (\ device \ \ vboxdrvsstub)
- Linux error ttyname failed: inappropriate IOCTL for device solution
- MacOS rvictl -s Error: Starting device failed [How to Solve]