A while ago, in order to solve the problem of not saving the brightness of the boot, the laptop mode management system was installed
But recently, I happened to find that the mouse can’t be used after the power is off. Because I have no time and seldom use the notebook in battery mode, I never care about it.
If you are free today, try the online method. Solve this problem. The method is as follows
First, input lsusb in the terminal, and the display is as follows:
$lsusb Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub Bus 001 Device 002: ID 8087:0024 Intel Corp. Integrated Rate Matching Hub Bus 002 Device 002: ID 8087:0024 Intel Corp. Integrated Rate Matching Hub Bus 001 Device 003: ID 058f:a014 Alcor Micro Corp. Bus 001 Device 004: ID 0bda:0139 Realtek Semiconductor Corp. Bus 002 Device 003: ID 093a:2521 Pixart Imaging, Inc. Bus 002 Device 004: ID 1a2c:0002
If you find multiple devices. But I don’t know which is the USB mouse. Don’t worry. I don’t know. Then look down.
Enter the following command:
It shows a lot of detailed information. What can we do.
Can’t you read it?
Of course not. We export the result with the following command.
lsusb -xv > ~/mouse.txt
And then do it
We went to the “mouse” editor, and we went up there. Just look for the ID of the mouse.
Bus 002 device 003: ID 093A: 2521 pixart imaging, Inc.
this is what I found. Remember 093A: 2521
Then open the configuration with the following command.
sudo gedit /etc/laptop-mode/conf.d/usb-autosuspend.conf
Search again for “autosuspend”_ USBID_ BLACKLIST=”
I found it. Under my picture
In the double quotation marks at the end of the second line of yellow, fill in the ID of the mouse. That’s 093a:2521
. Is the mouse still working normally after saving and unplugging?
PS: my current computer is ubuntu12.04
reference resources: http://forum.ubuntu.org.cn/viewtopic.php?t=391117
- After installation, Ubuntu encountered [SDB] asking for cache data failed assembling drive cache: write through
- ROS package ROS_ astra_ Camera cannot open RGB lens
- Solution: pairing Bluetooth devices with win10 and Linux dual systems
- Solution to Apple Wireless Mouse, keyboard or touchpad can not be recognized by MAC
- Solution to “error code is 0x4001” when Intel SGX is running
- Solution to UBI partman failed with code 141 when installing Ubuntu
- Ubuntu (16.04) creates a Windows boot U disk, using woeusb instead of DD
- Root password of windows 10 WSL Ubuntu system
- xbmc unable to create gui exiting
- How to Solve apt get update problem: usr/lib/apt/methods/HTTPS could not be found_PUBKEY 7EA0A9C3F273FCD8
- Configure Nvidia graphics card on ubuntu18.04 xrandr Failed to get size of gamma for output default
- Solutions to the problem that Ubuntu is stuck when copying large files and can’t mount mobile hard disk normally
- Ubuntu cannot access USB device, failed to create a proxy device for the USB device
- Linux’s method of clearing DNS cache and refreshing DNS in shell terminal (Ubuntu, Debian)
- Debian/Ubuntu uses proxy for gpg and apt-key-error resolution: gpg: keyserver receive failed: Connection timed out
- E: sub process / usr / bin / dpkg returned an error code (2) solution under Ubuntu
- com.docker.osx.hyperkit.linux failed to start Exit code 1
- Solve MySQL error 1698 (28000): access denied for user ‘root’ @’localhost ‘
- Glxchoosevisual failed in Ubuntu 16.04 steam
- emulator: ERROR: x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration! Abnormal problem solved