Phenomenon of 1.
[Bug MC-108686] – CD to a directory with TAB key
-bash: cannot create temp file for here-document: No space left on device
Cannot create temporary file document, there is no space left on device (tells us disk space is full)
3. Clean up your files
du -sh /*
du -sh /root/*
3.4 Find the maximum file
(1) If the largest file is a log file or a backup file, this file can be cleared; (2) If you want to keep this maximum file, you have to expand the disk space.
- Thoroughly solve mysql error: 1030,’Got error 28 from storage engine’
- How to clean up the disk space of Linux server
- write error in swap file problem solving
- Solution to 1030 got error 28 from storage engine in MySQL
- About ora-00257: archiver error. Connect internal only, until free
- Backup and recovery – rman4
- Su prompt when switching users: resource temporarily unavailable
- mysql error 1033 Incorrect information in file: ‘xxx.frm’ (Fixed)
- “An error occurred while adding a recovery system to the destination disk
- Linux view folder size, remaining disk space (DU / DF)
- Fsync failed
- 【Oracle】 ORA-00257: archiver error. Connect internal only, until freed
- U disk installation Linux system could not boot, / dev / root does not exist and the identified hard disk space is not available
- Failed to add /run/systemd/ask-password to directory watch: No space left on device?
- How to delete the residual software files on the computer?
- Location and optimization of server IO high problem
- How can IntelliJ idea completely delete a project
- Common solutions to errors in checkout or commit of SVN
- RESTORE detected an error on page (0:0) in database
- In Linux shell script, about the commonly used flag [- EQ, GT..] in test and if judgment