Ubuntu 16.04 comes with Samba, so you can use it directly.
right click on the folder you want to share ->
Local Network Share, all points can be determined, and it can be done.
if the following error occurs:
'net usershare' returned error 255: net usershare: cannot open usershare directory /var/lib/samba/usershares. Error Permission denied You do not have permission to create a usershare. Ask your administrator to grant you permissions to create a share
Perform the following steps to resolve:
Add your username to sambashare.
sudo adduser yourname sambashare
Log out, Log in again, and execute
Local Network Share.
- Add Samba user prompt failed to add entry for user
- Solve the error in Ubuntu 18.04: called “net usershare info” but it failed: failed to execute child process “net”
- Samba error: session setup failed: NT_ STATUS_ LOGON_ FAILURE
- RegOpenKeyEx returns error value 5
- NPM ERR! Error: EACCES: permission denied, access ‘/usr/local/lib/node_modules’
- Error Ubuntu file permission not enough (RM)
- Linux’s method of clearing DNS cache and refreshing DNS in shell terminal (Ubuntu, Debian)
- Failed to create VirtualBox client com
- Modify samba configuration, restart service failed
- Start rqt_ Graph, prompt / opt / ROS / melody / share / PR2_ motor_ diagnostic_ Under tool plugin.xml There is something wrong with the file
- EPERM: operation not permitted, symlink ‘../../’
- Connection between PHP 7.4 and MySQL (MariaDB) under Ubuntu (kali Linux)
- Raspberry Pi 3 installation and software configuration issues collection
- [Windows 7 – how to delete files protected by trustedinstaller win7 force deletion of files]
- Mount error (22): invalid argument refer to the mount.cifs (8) manual page (
- [oh-my-zsh] Insecure completion-dependent directories detected
- Android has applied for permission and still prompts open failed: eacces (permission denied)
- Ubuntu network configuration+Fixing “Failed to bring up eth0” in Ubuntu
- Delete and unload node on MAC
- How to install postman tool in Ubuntu 16.04