Ubuntu 16.04 comes with Samba, so you can use it directly.
right click on the folder you want to share ->
Local Network Share, all points can be determined, and it can be done.
if the following error occurs:
'net usershare' returned error 255: net usershare: cannot open usershare directory /var/lib/samba/usershares. Error Permission denied You do not have permission to create a usershare. Ask your administrator to grant you permissions to create a share
Perform the following steps to resolve:
Add your username to sambashare.
sudo adduser yourname sambashare
Log out, Log in again, and execute
Local Network Share.
- Ubuntu reads the shared folder under windows Unable to mount location Failed to retrieve share list from server
- Samba shared server cannot be accessed and the path cannot be found
- Solution: set up LAN shared folder
- Ubuntu “a user name is not in the sudoer folder. It will be reported. ” Solutions for
- VMware virtual machine installation of vmware tools, VMware shared folder location
- The out folder does not appear under the idea project. Set the entire compilation information to the target folder
- Iphone network data is shared to ubuntu14.04 through ubs, which is a desktop computer and cannot be passed through hotspot
- [gdb] error while loading shared libraries: libcunit.so.1: cannot open shared object file
- Samba error: session setup failed: NT_ STATUS_ LOGON_ FAILURE
- Troubleshooting of samba error in Linux configuration startup
- Modify samba configuration, restart service failed
- error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file o
- error while loading shared libraries: libncurses.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file
- Solve the software startup error while loading shared libraries: libgd. So. 2: cannot open shared object error
- error while loading shared libraries: libpng16.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file
- “Failed to find entry for user…” appears when Linux uses samba
- “Failed to find entry for user…” appears when Samba is used
- Ubuntu 18.04/ubuntu 16.04 (Ubuntu kylin 18 / 16), the last grub installation failed
- Samba mount directory file rename strange failure
- samba Error NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_REFUSED Failed to connect with SMB1 — no workgroup available