Most of the solutions found by Baidu are as follows:
The final solution is to install grub as usual. If grub fails in the last step, it will be skipped and the installation will end. Then find a Ubuntu live. After the U disk is booted and started, connect to the Internet and install * * OOT repair (there is a tutorial on the Internet) to repair grub foolishly. After repairing and restarting, you can enter the new system.
I have to say that the boot repair artifact has helped me solve grub problems for many times. It’s better than any other method, and I don’t need to type those messy commands
But I tried, but I still couldn’t. in the end, I changed the galaxy Kirin community version. This time, the installation was completely normal, and there was no such error.
It is said that 32-bit system can also be installed, and there will be no error. Only 64 bit system will fail to install grub. (I didn’t try this)
After being bothered by this bug for a long time, the system was finally installed.
Only today did I know that it was my own manual partition that would cause this problem. If it was automatic partition, it would not cause this problem! Pit father, waste so much of my time!!!
- [How to Fix] error: file ‘/boot/grub/i386-pc/normal.mod’ not found
- There is no windows solution in dual system Ubuntu grub startup
- Modify grub to solve computer startup error: error 17
- Win7 and Ubuntu dual system, start error: no such partition grub rescue
- Kali linux installation guide
- “An error occurred while adding a recovery system to the destination disk
- Go to: windows update error 0x800703ed possible solutions
- Modify the screen resolution after installing Ubuntu 16.04 (xrandr: Failed to get size of gamma for output default)
- Using dism to fix Windows Update errors
- Solution of grub loading error 17
- How to solve the problem of error 15: file not found when Linux starts
- Another installation is in progress… “Or error code 0-1018
- [problem solving] Error:failed to get canonical path of /cow
- VirtualBox for macOS NS_ ERROR_ Failure (0x80004005) problem solving record
- win7 VMware Error:1325 Documents Is not a valid short name solution
- Win10 UEFI+BMR losslessly changed to UEFI+GPt
- NSIS error error launching installer: installing during startup
- Fix vs2017 unable to install
- Error 13 when grub starts: solving the problem of invalid or unsupported executable