Unable to mount iPhone unhandled lock error
Ayes, 13 Nays, Accept
Here’s what worked for me (from immobiledevice.org):
Close the error when your device is plugged in. Then run the
idevicepair unpair && idevicepair pair
Pro test: I do not know why sometimes the implementation of no use, plug in the computer, restart the computer to go…
Then unplug your device and plug it back in.
Pro can do it
[email protected]:~$ idevicepair unpair & & idevicepair pair
The program ‘idevicepair’ is currently not installed. You can install it by typing:
sudo apt-get install libimobiledevice-utils
[email protected]:~$ sudo apt-get install libimobiledevice-utils
- xcode will continue when iPhone is finished iPhone is busy:Processing symbol files
- Solution: the network can be recovered only when the Ubuntu broadband is disconnected
- Because the computer is stuck, force to restart the computer and open idea idea to report an error on line 1: no content is allowed in the foreword.
- iPhone on Windows 10: “Device is unreachable” SOLVED [Debug]
- This program cannot be started because the computer is missing COpenGL.dll
- This program cannot be started because vcruntime140 is missing from your computer_ 1.dll。 Try to install the program again to solve the problem.
- JS Mobile Page to determine whether it is iPhone X, and then set the corresponding height of the element?
- Ubuntu network configuration+Fixing “Failed to bring up eth0” in Ubuntu
- Ubuntu “a user name is not in the sudoer folder. It will be reported. ” Solutions for
- Using xrdp to realize windows remote desktop Ubuntu Linux
- The Ethereum private chain is built, and the block information cannot be synchronized. The error is resolved: Node data write error err=”state node failed with all peers(1 tries, 1 peers)
- SQL server remote computer refused network connection, error: 1225, specific solution steps.
- The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is
- Solve the problem that the value in the disabled tag cannot be passed to the server
- SqlNullValueException: Data is Null. This method or property cannot be called on Null values.
- [OpenGL] cannot start this program because the computer is missing glut32.dll. Try to re install the program to fix this problem. …
- The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid
- Uninstall Windows computer software, so that the uninstall is clean
- IOS automation: error dyld in Xcode compilation_ shared_ cache_ extract_ Dylibs failed — the solution is as follows
- The problem can not be viewed in the corner log of the Mac computer