Smbclient-l ip-u user
WARNING: The “syslog” option is deprecated
Enter WORKGROUP\administrator’s password:
Sharename Type the Comment
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
XXX XXX Disk remote management Shared Disk default IPC remote IPC
XXX XXX Disk Logon server share
XXX Disk Logon server share
Reconnecting with SMB1 for workgroup listing.
Connection To IP failed (Error nt_status_connection_union)
failed to connect with SMB1 — no workgroup available
The problem was located for a long time, and finally it was found that the problem could be ignored and accessed directly by using the following instructions:
The smbclient// IP/share_dir -u administrator
- Samba error: session setup failed: NT_ STATUS_ LOGON_ FAILURE
- Smbclient error tree Connect failed: NT_ STATUS_ BAD_ NETWORK_ NAME
- curl: (7) Failed connect to localhost:9200; Connection refused
- Nginx reports 502 error, log connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream. A personal effective solution
- error: \*1035 connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream, client…..
- error:Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017, reason: errno:111 Connection refused；error:couldn‘t ….
- 【MongoDB】 Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017, reason: Connection refused
- curl: (7) Failed to connect to raw.githubusercontent.com port 443: Connection refused
- 【Synergy】Error:failed to connect to server:Connection was refused
- failed to connect to ‘192.168.199.143:5555‘: Connection refused
- How to Fix java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
- Java connection SQL error, network error IO Exception:Connection refused :connect
- Solve the MAC terminal download error curl: (7) failed to connect to raw.githubusercontent.com port 443: Connection refused
- Failed to connect to remote VM. Connection reused. Connection reused: Connect
- Failed to connect to 126.96.36.199 port 1080: Connection refused
- solve java.net.ConnectException : Connection refused:connect report errors
- About JMH running ERROR: transport error 202: connect failed: Connection refused ERROR
- 【wget failed】Connecting to 127.0.0.1:7890… failed: Connection refused.
- (20200916 Solved)Docker||redis-cli Could not connect to Redis at 127.0.0.1:6379: Connection refused
- JDBC connect to Sql Server to connect to the database–The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed