This error is reported when installing and starting nginx today: error while loading shared libraries: libgd. So. 2: cannot open shared object. I checked the relevant information on the Internet and solved it. This record also allows friends who encounter this problem to solve it quickly.
First, let’s talk about the solution to help those who are anxious to solve the problem. This is because the
GD library is missing. Just install it. Installation method: 1. It is easiest to directly
Yum install GD . 2. If Yum can’t search the installation package of
GD library, you can manually download the corresponding RPM package at: http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=libgd.so.2 Install after downloading.
After installation, start nginx normally.
Let’s talk about the troubleshooting steps. You can refer to this method to solve similar problems in the future.
According to the error prompt, the libgd. So. 2 class library file failed to load. In this case, either lib is not installed or the installation location is not in the correct location. Check the class library files that nginx depends on through the LDD command:
ldd /usr/local/nginx/sbin/nginx linux-vdso.so.1 => (0x00007fffd5fb6000) libpthread.so.0 => /lib64/libpthread.so.0 (0x000000379e200000) libcrypt.so.1 => /lib64/libcrypt.so.1 (0x000000393f200000) libpcre.so.0 => /lib64/libpcre.so.0 (0x00000033d5800000) libssl.so.10 => /usr/lib64/libssl.so.10 (0x0000003c60200000) libcrypto.so.10 => /usr/lib64/libcrypto.so.10 (0x0000003df9800000) libdl.so.2 => /lib64/libdl.so.2 (0x000000390be00000) libz.so.1 => /lib64/libz.so.1 (0x0000003a25600000) libc.so.6 => /lib64/libc.so.6 (0x0000003a24200000) libgd.so.2 => not found /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (0x0000003a23e00000) libfreebl3.so => /lib64/libfreebl3.so (0x000000393ea00000) libgssapi_krb5.so.2 => /lib64/libgssapi_krb5.so.2 (0x000000379fa00000) libkrb5.so.3 => /lib64/libkrb5.so.3 (0x000000379d200000) libcom_err.so.2 => /lib64/libcom_err.so.2 (0x000000379e600000) libk5crypto.so.3 => /lib64/libk5crypto.so.3 (0x0000003df9c00000) libkrb5support.so.0 => /lib64/libkrb5support.so.0 (0x0000003dfa800000) libkeyutils.so.1 => /lib64/libkeyutils.so.1 (0x0000003dfa400000) libresolv.so.2 => /lib64/libresolv.so.2 (0x0000003a26a00000) libselinux.so.1 => /lib64/libselinux.so.1 (0x0000003df7c00000)
This is not found, libgd. So. 2 = & gt; not found
A search on the Internet shows that this library comes with the GD installation package. If you confirm that GD has been installed, then this library is on the system. Find this file through the find command
After finding it, you can copy it to the corresponding lib directory. If not, you can only reinstall it. How do we know the name of the package to be installed?Very simple. You can baidu search libgd. So. 2 to find out which installation package the library file comes from. Or you can check this website, http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=libgd.so.2 , it is found that this class library is from the GD installation package
Yum search GD search. If yes, you can directly
Yum install GD
It’s OK. If not, you can also find the installation package that conforms to your own system through the website above (mainly depending on the operating system version number, 32-bit or 64 bit, and the new version is 64 bit), download it, and then install it through the corresponding command. Other class library files are missing, and the solution is similar.
- [gdb] error while loading shared libraries: libcunit.so.1: cannot open shared object file
- error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file o
- error while loading shared libraries: libpng16.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file
- error while loading shared libraries: libncurses.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file
- nginx: error while loading shared libraries: libluajit-5.1.so.2: cannot open
- /usr/sbin/zabbix_agentd: error while loading shared libraries: libcurl.so.4
- goldendict: error while loading shared libraries: libQt5Svg.so.5
- libaio.so . 1: cannot open shared object file solution
- /usr/lib/deepin-wine/wine: error while loading shared libraries: libwine.so.1
- CONDA 3090 install tenslow GPU report error importerror: libcublas.so .9.0: cannot open shared object file
- OSError: libnccl.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- ImportError: libcudnn.so.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- error while loading shared libraries: requires glibc 2.5 or later dynamic linker
- Problem solving: importerror: libcublas.so .9.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file
- Importerror of [docker] error: libGL.so .1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- RuntimeError: Couldn‘t open shared file mapping: ＜torch_16716_3565374679＞, error code: ＜1455＞
- Failed to load the JNI shared library solution
- Error running Eclipse: failed to load the JNI shared library
- [Solved] Error: Cannot find module ‘@vue/cli-shared-utils
- Uninstall Windows computer software, so that the uninstall is clean