The Linux root directory lacks X permissions, resulting in two errors:
Execute the SystemCTL command as root to report permission related issues
[[email protected] ~]# systemctl stop hps-manager
* (pkttyagent:10364): WARNING *: Unable to register authentication agent: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1 was not provided by any .service files
Error registering authentication agent: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1 was not provided by any .service files (g-dbus-error-quark, 2)
Switch from root to normal user and report an error:
[[email protected] ~]# useradd aihps
[[email protected] ~]# su – aihps
su: warning: cannot change directory to /home/aihps: Permission denied
su: failed to execute /bin/bash: Permission denied
Device: fd01h/64769d Inode: 2 Links: 23
Access: (0600/ DRW –) Uid: (0/root) Gid: (0/root) Gid: (0/root) Gid: (0/root) Gid: (0/root) Gid: (0/root) Gid: (0/root) Gid: (0/root) Gid: (0/root) Gid: (0/root) Gid: (0/root) Gid: (0/root) Gid: (0/root) Gid: (0/root) Gid: (0/root)
Access: 2016-05-30 09:54:45.692000000 +0800
Modify: 204000000 +0800
Change: 2016-05-25 15:41:46.204000000 +0800
problem, the permissions here are wrong, the loss of X permissions caused.
[[email protected] ~]#chmod 755/
modified, the problem goes away.
The operation that causes the above problem:
the first type, chmod 666 /, can cause.
the second, chmod 700 /lib/ ld-xxx. so, can also cause su to fail.
if you’re interested, try it out for yourself.
/the loss of permissions has the same effect on all daemons running on their own user identities.
Refer to the article: http://blog.itpub.net/9606200/viewspace-745674/
- Three kinds of errors in C + + program
- Caused by: java.net.SocketException : connection reset or caused by: java.sql.SQLRecoverableException solve
- Solutions to the problem of using sudo caused by Ubuntu’s wrong modification of sudoers
- Method of modifying file and folder permission by Chmod command in Linux
- Make the root user login through SSH and report the error of “permission denied, please try again”
- Solution to errors reported by TES command in vscode – errors reported by typescript command
- Solve the problem of dynamically applying for permission, but still reporting an error of open failed: eacces (permission denied)
- Nexus 5x unlock bootloader + root
- Permission error: [errno 13] permission denied: ‘… ” xxx.pyd ‘
- Square root of X (implementation of binary search)
- When OFBiz project starts, caused by: org.codehaus.groovy . control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException : startup failed:
- Android has applied for permission and still prompts open failed: eacces (permission denied)
- Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetExceptio
- RuntimeError: Expected hidden size (x, x, x), got(x, x, x)
- Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=87, The parameter is incorrect
- Several problems caused by device encryption
- Concat error caused by tensorflow version
- Error message caused by browser plug-in
- Caused by: java.io.IOException: APR error: -730053
- Chunkloaderror caused by deleteoriginalassets: loading chunk * failed error