Save the following code as prtxls.vbs, and then you can use it on the command line, such as printing a.xlsx under C drive with the command prtxls.vbs c:\a.xlsx
On error resume next.
Set objxls = wscript getobject (” Excel. Application “)
If objxls = “” then.
Set objxls = wscript createobject (” Excel. Application”)
the If Wscript.argument.count = 0 then
msgBox (” There are not enough arguments.”)
if objxls.wor>ks.count = 0 then
So that’s the code
Note: A. Xlsx must add content, otherwise the printer will not print the content because it is empty.
- There was an internal error, and Internet Explorer is unable to print this document
- Missing parents in call to ‘print’
- In Python, print() prints to remove line breaks
- Android studio view System.out.print Content of
- Go test print no output
- How to print how to output Int64_ t，uint64_ The value of T in C
- Solve the problem of using logback console to print log Chinese characters in IDEA as garbled characters
- Hide print button when printing page in front end
- Tensorflow in function tf.Print Method of outputting intermediate value
- Springboot + mybatis + logback does not print SQL problems on the console
- Springboot print SQL log
- Error using xlsread (line 251) Excel Worksheet could not be activated.
- After win7 shared the printer, the client connection prompt: the printer has been deleted (0x00000709)
- How to Solve Win 10 Kb5008212 can’t share printer Issue
- Solution to PCL XL error of HP p2055d laser printer
- Python3 reports an error [errno 5] input / output error. Print is used when there is no stdout
- An error is reported when Windows 10 connects to the shared printer: error 0x00000709. Solution
- Solution to the error of win7 & win10 shared printer 0x000000709
- Python: print syntax error: problem with invalid syntax error