Every time I build a maven project and turn it into a web project, there are always so many files here, and there will also be a red cross of error pages, which is very uncomfortable. Although there was no error in the project, it was always an error message for me. So I looked for a long time, and finally found the cause of the problem.
It turns out that this is a problem of eclipse itself. If you change to a web project, you will add web.xml , but the compiler will not update itself and will report this error. So you can cut it web.xml Save all the information in Ctrl + s, then the compiler will refresh, and then you are putting the clipped content back web.xml Finally, the problem is solved.
- The import Maven project appears http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException Solutions
- Failed to execute goal in Maven build org.apache.tomcat .maven:
- How to Fix Spring Boot OTS parsing error: Failed to convert WOFF 2.0
- Solve the problem that target code version of Maven project sub module in IntelliJ idea is always rolled back
- Error in the project tag in the POM file of Maven project: failure to transfer
- Reason for error in idea @ springbootapplication [solved]
- About maven Pom.xml Personal solutions to reporting errors!!!
- Spring boot problem 1: error reporting life processing instructions for building a spring boot project
- New Maven project– pom.xml report errors
- @Solution to override error
- [error] error handling of IntelliJ idea
- Solution to the problem of console flash in vs2017 runtime
- Maven Compilation error jdwp on getting class status, jvmtierror = JVMTI_ERROR_WRONG_PHASE(112)
- Server Tomcat v8.0 Server at localhost failed to start.
- How to solve the problem that the project module turns grey in Maven
- mvn install Error: Failed to read artifact descriptor org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin:jar:2
- A series of problems caused by the option allow output folders for source folders
- Eclipse Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater
- How to select the jar package version for Maven package when the jar package versions referenced by multiple modules are inconsistent
- 解决Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.7.0:compile