Today, I encountered a very painful problem. After grouping, I exported obj and baked it in sp. in any case, I could not read the mesh ID of the object, as shown in the figure.
Unable to read the mesh ID. the error baking result is as follows: . Although I haven’t figured out the reason now, there is a good solution.
Don’t use obj, just FBX.
- unity Failed to create agent because there is no valid NavMesh
- When MyEclipse starts tomcat, the console doesn’t jump out
- A series of errors encountered in connecting to the database using Oracle SQL developer
- no target device found problem solved
- Three solutions to flash back of program running result box under vs
- Python reported an error with keyerror: ‘longitude’
- Python switch / case statement implementation method
- Error c2064: term does not evaluate to a function in VC
- Solve the problem of installing APK after Android studio compilation: error while installing apk
- Error: ‘default’ is not exported by node_ modules/qs/lib/ index.js
- The method of using Allegro to export package and pad from BRD file
- In chome browser, console reports an error but does not display it
- C ා use math.net Read. Mat file, file content is complex
- After Oracle 11g is installed, SQL_ Plus.exe The problem of Chinese garbled in command window
- Opencv: 0xc0000005: an access conflict occurred while reading location 0x0000000010
- Error starting ApplicationContext. To display the conditions report re run
- Python 3 error typeerror: ‘dict’_ keys‘ object is not subscriptable
- The solution of “failed to load il2cpp” in Android package launched by unity
- Derivation process of gradient descent method based on house price