The ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY error in the Group by query
The initial version of mysql for Windows (5.7.28) was used in the project, but later when migrating to Linux, some SQL queries experienced the error ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY, because MySQL5.7 default set mysql SQL_mode = ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY attribute, which caused an error (Windows version has no default).
MySQL also provides an any_value() function to suppress ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY if the business must use a non-grouped field
- Syntax error or access violation: 1055 Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and co
- Error Code: 1055. Expression #2 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated
- Solve the problem of MySQL database report 1055 error
- Group by operator of hive execution plan
- MySQL：ERROR 1067 (42000): Invalid default value for ‘end_time’
- Error 1364 (HY000): field ‘SSL_ cipher’ doesn’t have a default value
- Call to undefined function mysql_ Connect() solution summary
- In depth analysis of mysq exceeding the number of connections error 1040 (HY000): too many connections
- Analysis of JDBC connection to MySQL
- CMake Error: The source directory “*” does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.
- failed to open usb interface: 0, error: RS2_USB_STATUS_ACCESS
- Solve the problem of shell script “syntax error near unexpected token `fi’”.
- Method of modifying file and folder permission by Chmod command in Linux
- PHP – PHP Error: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=*
- MySQL Access denied
- 2059 error in connecting to database by Navicat premium
- How to view the version of MySQL database
- MySQL data import error 1227, acess denied
- MySQL error STORAGE ENGINE failed
- Centos-7 set boot to enter the text interface (not enter the graphical interface)