Goddady’s Linux virtual host is used to provide SSH. However, when using SSH-D port XXX @server, I encountered the following error of SSH printing:
channel 3: open failed: administratively prohibited: open failed
When the Firefox browser is configured with SOCKS5 pointing to a local port, browsing any web page appears blank.
What is the reason for this?
SSH, open sSHd_config and have a look.
There was a row:
The original host set the TCP port forwarding for SSH to be disabled. That wants to use SSH as agent to carry out port forwarding is certainly unsuccessful.
Look at the system configuration again, also prohibit IP forwarding;
cat /etc/sysctl.conf | grep ip_forward
net.ipv4.ip_forward = 0
Therefore, the virtual host prompt port forwarding is prohibited, normal.
- Centos Failed to Modify the port of SSH: error: Bind to port 27615 on 0.0.0.0 failed: Permission denied.
- Gt Report Error ssh:connect to host github.com port 22
- [Error resolution] paramiko.ssh_exception.SSHException: Error reading SSH protocol banner setting
- Port 4200 is already in use.Use ‘-port’ to specify a different port error Reasons
- ansible Q&A: Failed to connect to the host via ssh: ssh_exchange_identification and Authentication or per
- Through PID (process identification) to find the port (port) occupied applications, to solve the problem of port occupied
- Kafka opens JMX port and reports that the error port is occupied
- View port and resolve port conflict in Windows
- The Tomcat connector configured to listen on port 8080 failed to start. The port may already be in u
- com.netflix.zuul.exception.ZuulException: Forwarding error
- NxL job cluster nginx routing forwarding and reverse proxy
- com.netflix.zuul.exception.ZuulException: Forwarding error at org.springfram
- [Solved] Error getting ssh command ‘exit 0‘ : ssh command error:
- Ubuntu starts or restarts SSH service
- SSH write failed broken pipe
- SSH Remote ulimit does not work
- Failed to restart ssh.service: Unit not found.
- The solution to the problem that the virtual machine and the host SSH can’t connect on vmvare
- Windows subsystem Ubuntu 18.04 solves SSH problem
- Solve ssh error: shell request failed on channel 0