Goddady’s Linux virtual host is used to provide SSH. However, when using SSH-D port XXX @server, I encountered the following error of SSH printing:
channel 3: open failed: administratively prohibited: open failed
When the Firefox browser is configured with SOCKS5 pointing to a local port, browsing any web page appears blank.
What is the reason for this?
SSH, open sSHd_config and have a look.
There was a row:
The original host set the TCP port forwarding for SSH to be disabled. That wants to use SSH as agent to carry out port forwarding is certainly unsuccessful.
Look at the system configuration again, also prohibit IP forwarding;
cat /etc/sysctl.conf | grep ip_forward
net.ipv4.ip_forward = 0
Therefore, the virtual host prompt port forwarding is prohibited, normal.
- Putty remote login VMware virtual machine Linux
- Linux configuration SFTP server
- [Solved] Rabbitmq Warning: java.net.SocketException: socket closed
- Online problem solving analysis
- Ubuntu starts or restarts SSH service
- Failed to restart ssh.service: Unit not found.
- The solution to the problem that the virtual machine and the host SSH can’t connect on vmvare
- Failed to load SELinux policy. Freezing due to modification of SELinux by centos7
- JDBC connect to Sql Server to connect to the database–The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed
- SSH write failed broken pipe
- cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus: Win32 error 1062: Solution
- System and host port mapping under virtualbox
- ssh can connect but sftp can not connect
- Putty encountered an error when logging into alicloud CentOS: dis connected:No supported authentication methods available
- Unable to connect to MKS：Internal error
- When configuring ROS distributed / Error report solution and command requirements encountered in the process of master-slave computer
- Gt Report Error ssh:connect to host github.com port 22
- SSH suddenly fails to log in, and an error is reported: failed to start openssh daemon
- win10 unable to start ssh-agent service, error :1058 solution
- Centos 7.2 failed to load SELinux policy freezing