after modifying the sshd_config configuration file
2. Restart SSH
service ssh restart
3, the following error
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart ssh.service Failed to restart ssh.service: Unit not found.
4, reason: the above command is centos6 inside the command, centos7 need to use
systemctl restart sshd
5, the problem is perfectly solved, nice
- Failed to start docker.service : unit not found
- MongoDB Error: Failed to start mongod.service: Unit mongod.service is not loaded properly
- Centos7 executes the command service mysqld start and prompts Failed to start mysqld.service: Unit mysqld.service not loaded
- Failed to restart xxx.service: The name org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1 was not provided by any..
- MongoDB Error: Failed to start mongod.service: Unit mongodb.service is masked
- How to Fix Failed to start service jboss.deployment.unit.”jboss-as-bmt.war”.INSTALL: org.jboss.msc.service.S
- nt service 1072 No need to restart, repeat the method of installing the service program or service driver
- Modify samba configuration, restart service failed
- MySQL error set: failed to start mysql.service : Unit mysql.service is masked.
- CentOS 8.1 solution to error in executing #systemctl restart network.service
- Redirecting to /bin/systemctl stop firewalled.service Failed to stop firewalled.service: Unit firewa
- Ubuntu starts or restarts SSH service
- The most complete solution for service network restart failure under CENTOS 7
- ansible Q&A: Failed to connect to the host via ssh: ssh_exchange_identification and Authentication or per
- Docker service start, restart, close command
- Error kernel restart: restart failed was reported in the background of jupyter notebook
- Centos Failed to Modify the port of SSH: error: Bind to port 27615 on 0.0.0.0 failed: Permission denied.
- docker service Failed to get D-Bus connection: Operation not permitted
- Error: not found; no service started
- SSH suddenly fails to log in, and an error is reported: failed to start openssh daemon