Write failed: Broken pipe
It’s usually because the SSHD on the server sees that a connection has been closed at some point without a message, and then the client side breaks.
There are three solutions:
Add the following configuration in /etc/ssh/sshd_config of the server: ClientAliveInterval 60
2 if it is difficult to change the server, you can change the client setting: add config file in ~/.ssh/ folder, and add the following configuration: ServerAliveInterval 10, tell the SSH client to send a “keep-alive” packet to the other side every 10 seconds.
3 If you only want to use it temporarily for one operation, you can add an argument to the login command: sSH-O ServerAliveInterval=10 [email protected]
Hongchangfirst homepage: http://blog.csdn.net/hongchangfirst
- cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus: Win32 error 1062: Solution
- Centos8 solves SSH secure shell error algorithmic negotiation failures
- Putty prompt network error: software caused connection abort solution
- “Operation now in progress” appears when mounting CIFS
- Failed to connect to 18.104.22.168 port 1080: Connection refused
- Cisco has% error opening tftp://255.255.255.255 Error resolution
- Putty logs in and prompts no supported authentication methods available
- Synergy Ubuntu 18 + win7 timed out or new client is unresponsive
- The tutorial and difference of glew, glfw, glad and freeglut
- MySQL server PID file could not be found!
- ssh can connect but sftp can not connect
- json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)
- Prompt “XXX is” when debugging real machine busy:Processing symbol Files “and” Xcode will continue when XXX is finished“
- CMake_ Compiling VTK_ 9.0.0 running vtkcommoncolor DLL has access conflict
- Putty remote login VMware virtual machine Linux
- Failed to restart ssh.service: Unit not found.
- Solution of off grid pin in Ad
- Request processing failed；nested exception is java.lang.*
- [TCP] TCP connection SYN timeout retransmission times and timeout period
- PHP – PHP Error: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=*