Check the reason for the error: java.net.BindException : Cannot assign requested address: Service ‘sparkDriver’ failed after 16 retries (starting from 0)! Consider explicitly setting the appropriate port for the service ‘sparkDriver’ (for example spark.ui.port for SparkUI) to an available port or increasing spark.port.maxRetries .
When I wipe it, I can’t find the corresponding host. Then I go to see if there is something wrong with the mapping of the hosts file,
Previously, in order to access the Internet, IP was changed to DHCP (dynamic), so the current IP and hosts files are inconsistent.
After changing the hosts file. 666, you can go in again.
- DHCP principle and experimental verification
- How to Configure DHCP for Multiple VLANs?
- Someone is doing something abnormal
- FTP prompt in Linux — 553 could not create file (absolutely useful)
- SSH appears warning: remote host identification has changed!
- Event ID 407, 408 – when NAT is used as a DNS server
- Kafka connection abnormal org.apache.kafka . common.errors.TimeoutException : Failed to update metadata after 60000 ms.
- CentOS 7 installation error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: base/7/x86_6
- When configuring ROS distributed / Error report solution and command requirements encountered in the process of master-slave computer
- Installing nmap on Mac OS
- Oracle error code: 17002 error
- solve java.net.ConnectException : Connection refused:connect report errors
- TCP error code 10061: unable to connect because the target machine actively refused http://localhost :8732/Design_ Time_ Addresses/TeacherHelperServic
- TNS-12545: Connect failed because target host or object does not exist
- Solutions to problems encountered when installing isc-dhcp-server on debian9.6
- The solution to the problem that the virtual machine and the host SSH can’t connect on vmvare
- Error analysis of veeam backup: failed to create NFC download stream
- The solution of centos7 in VMware virtual machine unable to access after installing nginx
- ERROR in native method: JDWP No transports initialized, jvmtiError=AGENT_ERROR_TRANSPORT_INIT(197)
- Sudo: unable to resolve host solution