1, error MSB6006: “cmd.exe” exited with code 1
The error description is shown below:
Reasons for error reported in VS2013 Output:
28> CMake Error at F:/vtk7.0/VTKsrc/CMake/ExternalData CMake: 1005 (the message) :
28 & gt; Object MD5=b7d4fa1943ca47ef537e6847886e3935 not found at:
28> http://midas3.kitware.com/midas/api/rest?method=midas.bitstream.download& checksum=b7d4fa1943ca47ef537e6847886e3935& Algorithm =MD5 (” Timeout was reached “)
; http://www.vtk.org/files/ExternalData/MD5/b7d4fa1943ca47ef537e6847886e3935 (” Failure when identifiers data from the peer “)
28 & gt; Call Stack (most recent call first):
28> F:/vtk7.0/VTKsrc/CMake/ExternalData CMake: 1027 (_ExternalData_download_object)
28 & gt; C: \ Program Files \ MSBuild \ Microsoft (x86) Cpp \ v4.0 \ V120 \ Microsoft CppCommon. The targets (170, 5) : error MSB6006: “CMD. Exe” exited with code 1.
This error is caused by the incorrect setting of VTK_DATA_ROOT in CMAKE, which is the BUILD_TESTING option, and the need to download the VTKDATA data at compile time. The time to download the data exceeds the maximum waiting time set due to the network speed or lack of scientific Internet surfing.
Download the vtkdata.zip data and overwrite the MD5 file in the unzipper file \ExternalData\Objects\MD5 file in the binary directory.
- Vtk8.0 compilation process record under vs2017 and qt5.12.1
- [VTK] cmake compiling VTK
- Two methods of cmake in VTK program
- VTK + QT + vs compilation and installation configuration
- Vtk7. X is compiled and installed under vs2013 and vs2015
- Vs compile VTK, only generate install error, stop, ask God how to solve?
- Vs2017 compiles pcl1.8.1 with vtk8.0 and uses qt5.9.5
- “Error in configuration process project files may be invalid” appears during cmake compilation
- CMake error: error in configuration process, project files may be invalid
- [VTK] vtk8.2.0 + vs2015 + win10 compilation and configuration
- Solutions to problems in SAS 9.3 x64 importing and exporting Excel
- Configuration, compilation and installation of vtk8.1 in qt5.9
- Install error after vs compilation (error msb3073)
- Solution: when cmake is compiled, “error in configuration process project files may be invalid” appears
- Common mistakes and solutions of cmake + QT + VTK
- Solution for Error Code: s1023 when installing DirectX SDK
- Cmake error on qt5core
- Cmake compile opencv report error qtcore_ DIR QtOpenglDIR QtGui_ Dir ffmpeg loading failed
- Vtk8.2.0 (32bit + 64bit) compilation and installation test (win10 + vs2017 + Qt5)
- VTK installation