When using Vivado System Generator for DSP, I encountered the error “Error evaluating ‘OpenFcn’ callback of Xilinx Block”, the solution is as follows.
1 check whether the installed System Generator and Matlab version match, I use Matlab2019b + Vivado19.2 version, the specific installation method of the expansion package see Baidu.
2 check whether it is opened from System Generator, the software will automatically open Matlab, no additional separate open Matlab software, Matlab will open the following content.
3 If the above error still occurs, open System Generator 20xx.x MATLAB Configurator software,
The following interface pops up. After checking MATLAB, remove, close and reapply;
4 Input simulink in MATLAB,
The following interface appears, and select Blank Model;
5 Click Library Browser,
Find xilinx blockset, and the corresponding option appears,
Add a module, the parameter configuration dialog box appears, and the problem is solved!
- [Solved] vivado Install Error: Xilinx Design Tool Display in Red
- Ubuntu starts Xilinx vivado
- Xilinx Vitis arm-xilinx-eabi-gcc.exe: error: *.c: Invalid argument
- When vivado2017 is started, the “error when launching” dialog box will pop up vivado.bat : Launcher time out”
- Error: Failed to execute goal org.mybatis.generator:mybatis-generator-maven-plugin:1.3.2
- Failed to retrieve plugin descriptor for org.mybatis.generator :mybatis-generator
- ORA-19502: write error on file “”, block number (block size=)
- Modelsim compiles vivado IP and reports error protection region
- Error evaluating expression
- Built on Ethereum, puppeth cannot be used to create the initial block, and an error is reported Fatal: Failed to write genesis block: unsupported fork ordering: eip15
- Vivado Error: (vlog-7) Failed to open design unit file
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘sklearn.datasets.samples_generator‘
- AR# 57595 – Vivado Synthesis – ERROR: [Synth 8-4169] error in use clause: package ‘xxx‘ not found in
- Debug assembler NTVDM has encountered a system error The equipment connected to the system does not work
- Solution to prompt “system group policy forbids installation of this device” in win10 system
- After vivado joined ILA, the [DRC lutlp-1] problem of error problem was solved
- [DRC nstd-1] problem solving of vivado error problem
- there was an error running the selected code generator unable to retrieve metadata for
- failed to recv data in handshakeReceive2Callback
- Plugin Error: Plugin “Android Code Generator“ is incompatible (supported only in IntelliJ IDEA)