VMware encountered a classic error when creating a virtual machine:
Attempting to start up from:
EFI VMware Virtual SCSI Hard Drive (0.0) … unsuccessful.
EFI VMware Virtual SATA CDROM Drive (1.0) … unsuccessful.
1 Find the VMX file in the installation directory of the virtual machine
2 Delete firmware = “EFI”
3 Save and restart the virtual machine to install normally
- [Solved] Exception in replication between CentOS virtual machine and host
- Virtual machine ping Command Error: ping name or service not known
- Vmware Virtual Machine ubuntu Compile Error: fatal error: Killed signal terminated program cc1plus
- [Solved] VMware error: The module “PhysMem” failed to start.
- [Solved] Centos Mount Error: XFS: log mount mount/recovery failed : error -117
- Virtual machine failed to start network service error: ob for network.service failed because the control process exited with error code
- Linux Connect Error: network.service failed [How to Solve]
- You might want to save ‘/run/in itramf s/rdsosreport.txt“ to a USB stick or bootaf ter mounting
- [Solved] filebeat Startup Error: Exiting: error unpacking config data: more than one namespace configured accessing
- Solution of device eth0 does not see to be present, delaying initialization. Error in network card under Linux
- [Solved] mongo Startup Error: ERROR: child process failed, exited with error number 1
- [Solved] nova-compute.log Error: Instance failed block device setup
- [Solved] Linux scp Error: Host key verification failed.
- [Solved] Failed to start LSB: Bring up/down networking
- [Solved] SecureCRT Connect Error: The server has disconnected with an error…..
- [Solved] prometheus Startup Error: opening storage failed
- Errors encountered when configuring static ip on Ubuntu 18.04
- [Solved] An unexpected error has occurred. Conda has prepared the above report.
- [Solved] Ubuntu Execute uci Error: uci: error while loading shared libraries: lib
- Restart and stop of nginx in Linux service