VMware virtual machine
Ubuntu compiles opencv with an error of 92%.
fatal error: killed signal terminated program cc1plus.
Cause: the virtual machine is out of allocated memory.
Close the client, edit the client settings, and expand the memory to 4G.
After confirmation, restart the virtual machine and execute the compile command again. Generally, the system will compile and will not restart.
- [Solved] VMware Create a Virtual Machine Error: unsuccessful
- [Solved] C++: fatal error: Killed signal terminated program cc1plus
- [Solved] VMware error: The module “PhysMem” failed to start.
- [Solved] Exception in replication between CentOS virtual machine and host
- [Solved] Centos Mount Error: XFS: log mount mount/recovery failed : error -117
- Linux Error: Failed to connect to ::1: No route to the host
- Memory error: cannot allocate memory [How to Solve]
- You might want to save ‘/run/in itramf s/rdsosreport.txt“ to a USB stick or bootaf ter mounting
- [Solved] Failed to start LSB: Bring up/down networking
- Nginx Error: Swap file “/etc/nginx/.nginx.conf.swp“ already exists
- The Linux setroubleshootd process occupies too much memory [How to Solve]
- [Solved] ××: error while loading shared libraries: ××.so.19: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- mysqlclient in Ubuntu: How to Solve mysqlclient Install Error
- [Solved] Remote Server error: Server sent passive reply with unroutable address…
- [Solved] Error in installing backups.lzma for Python on Linux
- Sublime text 3 compiles and executes C/C++ programs directly
- How to Delete New Memory in Vector
- Popen error: cannot allocate memory [How to Solve]
- Ubuntu: Redis starts the project Error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Ubuntu Execute uci Error: uci: error while loading shared libraries: lib