Just after installing redis, I saw that the error reporting people below were stupid
(error) MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but it is currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data set are disabled, because this instance is configured to report errors during writes if RDB snapshotting fails (stop-writes-on-bgsave-error option). Please check the Redis logs for details about the RDB error. 127.0.0.1:6379> config set stop-writes-on-bgsave-error no
A very simple set operation
127.0.0.1:6379> Configure the stop writing error number on bgsave
I checked some related solutions on the Internet
this problem can be avoided by setting the
stop writes on bgsave error value to No
one is to modify through the redis command line. This method is convenient and direct. The change takes effect directly to solve the problem.
Example of command line modification method:
config set stop-writes-on-bgsave-error no
modify the redis.conf configuration file directly, but restart redis after the change
modify the redis.conf file:
(1) VIM opens the redis.conf file configured for redis server,
(2) use the quick matching mode:
/stop writes on bgsave error to locate the stop writes on bgsave error string,
(3) set the following yes to No.
- [Solved] (error) MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but is currently not able to persist on disk.
- [Solved] redis Error: Can‘t save in background fork Cannot allocate memory
- Error reported when springboot connects to redis nested exception is redis.clients.jedis . exceptions.JedisConnectionException
- Redis cannot double-click redis-server.exe to start normally
- Redis Exception | DENIED Redis is running in protected mode because protected mode is enabled
- [Solved] Redis Execute redis-cli shutdown Error: (error) ERR Errors trying to SHUTDOWN. Check logs.
- [Solved] Error in integrating redis with springboot: unable to connect to redis
- [Solved] Redis Cache Error: org.springframework.data.redis.serializer.SerializationException: Could not read JSON..
- [Solved] Mac starts redis error: there is no specified conf file
- How to Solve Redis Cluster Build Error
- Spring Connect Redis Error: Error in execution; nested exception is io.lettuce.core.RedisCommandExecutionException: MOVED 12910 172.16.4.99:6379
- [Solved] Redis startup error Creating Server TCP listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind: No error
- Redis Error: (error) ERR Errors trying to SHUTDOWN. Check logs.
- Springboot integrates redis factory method ‘redisconnectionfactory’ threw exception; nested exception is
- [Solved] Redis Startup Error: FATAL CONFIG FILE ERROR
- [Solved] jedis Connect redis Error: connect timed out
- [Solved] SpringBoot integration with Redis error: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information
- [Solved] Redis executes the monitor command error: noauth authentication required
- [Solved] redis.exceptions.ResponseError: unknown command `KEYS`
- [Solved] Lumen Error: Class redis does not exist