Just after installing redis, I saw that the error reporting people below were stupid
(error) MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but it is currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data set are disabled, because this instance is configured to report errors during writes if RDB snapshotting fails (stop-writes-on-bgsave-error option). Please check the Redis logs for details about the RDB error. 127.0.0.1:6379> config set stop-writes-on-bgsave-error no
A very simple set operation
127.0.0.1:6379> Configure the stop writing error number on bgsave
I checked some related solutions on the Internet
this problem can be avoided by setting the
stop writes on bgsave error value to No
one is to modify through the redis command line. This method is convenient and direct. The change takes effect directly to solve the problem.
Example of command line modification method:
config set stop-writes-on-bgsave-error no
modify the redis.conf configuration file directly, but restart redis after the change
modify the redis.conf file:
(1) VIM opens the redis.conf file configured for redis server,
(2) use the quick matching mode:
/stop writes on bgsave error to locate the stop writes on bgsave error string,
(3) set the following yes to No.
- [Solved] (error) MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but is currently not able to persist on disk.
- [Solved] Redis startup error Creating Server TCP listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind: No error
- [Solved] SpringBoot integration with Redis error: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information
- Tidb-dm Synchronous error: binlog checksum mismatch, data may be corrupted
- Redis cannot double-click redis-server.exe to start normally
- [Solved] redis.exceptions.ResponseError: unknown command `KEYS`
- How to Solve 0xc1900101 Error (Win10 upgrade Win11)
- How to Solve Redis Cluster Error: (Error) Moved
- Redis Exception | DENIED Redis is running in protected mode because protected mode is enabled
- Solve the VUE startup problem (You may use special comments to disable some warnings)
- An error occurred: Sorry,Faithfully yours, nginx Error
- How to Solve Zeppelin page 503 error
- XAMPP Error: Apache shutdown unexpectedly.This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies…
- [Solved] Android MediaRecorder.stop() Error: java.lang.RuntimeException: stop failed.
- [Solved] PostgreSQL Remote Access Error: could not connect to server
- Error creating bean with name ‘redistemplate’ defined in class path resource
- [Solved] Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Install k8s Error: The connection to the server localhost:8080 was refused
- Flutter upgrade upgrade SDK SSL_ERROR_Syscall error [How to Solve]
- Celery Error: Did you remember to import the module containing this task?
- When integrating redis with SSM framework, error creating bean with name ‘rediscontentserviceimpl’ defined in file