When installing Redis under windows, an error is reported at the first startup:
 21 Apr 02:57:05.611 # Creating Server TCP listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind: No error
Solution: Run in the command line
Then re-run redis-server.exe redis.windows.conf, the startup is successful!
Open the command window directly in the directory above, and run:
- redis – server redis . windows . conf
The results on the tragedy,
QForkMasterInit: system error caught. error code=0x000005af, message=VirtualAllocEx failed.: unknown error tips: . The reason is the memory allocation problem (if your computer is powerful enough, it may not be a problem). There are two solutions. First: Use
--maxmemory commands to limit Redis memory at startup :
- redis – server redis . windows . conf – maxmemory 200m
The second method is to modify the configuration file
- maxmemory 209715200
Note that the unit is byte, after the change is as follows:
redis-server redis.windows.conf it to start:
But here comes the problem again. Redis will be closed when the cmd window is closed. Is it necessary to keep the server open? This is obviously unscientific, let’s see how to deploy on the server.
In fact, Redis can be installed as a windows service. It starts automatically after booting. The command is as follows:
- redis – server – service – install redis . windows . conf
After the installation is complete, you can see that Redis has been used as a windows service:
But after the installation, Redis did not start, the startup command is as follows:
- redis – server – service – start
- redis – server – service – stop
- Redis cannot double-click redis-server.exe to start normally
- [Solved] (error) MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but is currently not able to persist on disk.
- laravel-echo-server Run Error: [ioredis] Unhandled error event: ReplyError: NOAUTH Authentication required.
- How to Solve Redis Cluster Error: (Error) Moved
- Rabbitmq failed to stop normally: ERROR: node with name “rabbit” already running on “localhost”
- Error creating bean with name ‘redistemplate’ defined in class path resource
- An error occurred: Sorry,Faithfully yours, nginx Error
- When integrating redis with SSM framework, error creating bean with name ‘rediscontentserviceimpl’ defined in file
- Cube.js TimeoutError: ResourceRequest timed out problem
- Redis Exception | DENIED Redis is running in protected mode because protected mode is enabled
- Node js events.js:183 throw er; // Unhandled ‘error’ event
- Redis installation error: jemalloc/jemalloc.h: No such file or directory.
- How to Solve Rabbitmq Error: Failed to start RabbitMQ broker
- [Solved] ERROR: for jms_koko Cannot start service koko: driver failed programming
- How to Solve VMware Workstation Error: The VMware Authorization Service is not running.
- Android Error: Consumer closed input channel or an error occurred. events=0x9
- How to Solve Docker ERROR: Service’workspace’ failed to build: ERROR: Service’php-fpm’ failed to build
- How to Fix Spoolsv.exe Application Error
- [Solved] Error in integrating redis with springboot: unable to connect to redis
- Windows update failed to update, indicating the solution of 0x80244021