n error occurred while running Redis today. The error message is as follows:
(error) MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but is currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data set are disabled. Please check Redis logs for details about the error.
Redis is configured to save database snapshots, but it currently cannot be persisted to the hard disk. The command used to modify the collection data cannot be used. Please check the detailed error information in the Redis log.
Forcibly shutting down Redis snapshots results in inability to persist.
After running the config set stop-writes-on-bgsave-error no command , close the configuration item stop-writes-on-bgsave-error to solve the problem.
[email protected]:/usr/local/redis/bin# ./redis-cli
127.0.0.1:6379> config set stop-writes-on-bgsave-error no
127.0.0.1:6379> lpush myColour “red”
(integer ) 1
- [Solved] Redis startup error Creating Server TCP listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind: No error
- Error creating bean with name ‘redistemplate’ defined in class path resource
- How to Solve Redis Cluster Error: (Error) Moved
- Cube.js TimeoutError: ResourceRequest timed out problem
- Redis Exception | DENIED Redis is running in protected mode because protected mode is enabled
- Redis cannot double-click redis-server.exe to start normally
- Git pull and Git pull origin master Warning: Pulling without specifying how to reconcile divergent branches
- When integrating redis with SSM framework, error creating bean with name ‘rediscontentserviceimpl’ defined in file
- Solve Maven project running error Failed to clean project: Failed to delete
- rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at main.c(1648) [Receiver=3.1.2]
- Analysis of npm error ENOTFOUND npm ERR! network request to https://npm.***.com/*** failed and the role of the .npmrc file
- Redis use command access exception: (error) noauth authentication required
- How to Solve VMware Workstation Error: This virtual machine appears to be in use.
- Vagrant up Error: Warning: Authentication failure. Retrying…[How to Solve]
- laravel-echo-server Run Error: [ioredis] Unhandled error event: ReplyError: NOAUTH Authentication required.
- Tensorflow Error: Could not create cudnn handle: CUDNN_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR
- [Solved] Error in integrating redis with springboot: unable to connect to redis
- Git: “error: RPC failed; curl 18 transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining”
- [Solved] Openwrt Pptpd Start Error: validation filed
- HBase shell Find ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.PleaseHoldException: Master is initializing