The company deployed a new project using lumen. The access interface reported a class redis does not exist error, which literally means that redis could not be found. After looking for a solution for a long time, it was later found that the redis plug-in was not added in composer.json, so the container could not find the redis service when loading. The solution is as follows:
1. Add “illuminate/redis” in composer.json: “^ 5.4”
2. Re execute composer install (if the lock file cannot be executed, delete composer.lock and then execute). After successful execution, the redis folder will be generated under vendor\illuminate
3. In bootstrap/app.php, add $app ->; register(Illuminate\Redis\RedisServiceProvider::class);
- Call to undefined method Illuminate\Foundation\Application::bindShared()
- laravel Error mews/captcha is locked to version 3.2.4 and an update of this package was not requested.
- [Solved] Redis startup error Creating Server TCP listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind: No error
- [Solved] Redis Error: Creating Server TCP listening socket *:6379: bind: No error
- [Solved] Redis Execute redis-cli shutdown Error: (error) ERR Errors trying to SHUTDOWN. Check logs.
- [Solved] Redis Startup Error: FATAL CONFIG FILE ERROR
- [Solved] K8s cluster build error: error: kubectl get csr No resources found.
- [Solved] Redis executes the monitor command error: noauth authentication required
- [Solved] This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
- Laravel model save if the table has no ID field Error [How to Solve]
- Mac error: SH: Vue cli service: command not found
- [Solved] Elasticsearch error: cannot downgrade a node from version [7.xx.x] to version [7.xx.x]
- Redis Error: HandleServiceCommands: system error caught. error code=1056, message = StartService failed:
- [Solved] Redis Error: creating server tcp listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind No error
- SVN Update Error Please execute the ‘Cleanup‘ command [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Parcel Service Error: regeneratorRuntime is not defined
- Redis cannot double-click redis-server.exe to start normally
- Spring Connect Redis Error: Error in execution; nested exception is io.lettuce.core.RedisCommandExecutionException: MOVED 12910 172.16.4.99:6379
- How to Fix HTTP Error 500: the default page enter their own routing can’t find a result
- [Solved] Mac starts redis error: there is no specified conf file