The company deployed a new project using lumen. The access interface reported a class redis does not exist error, which literally means that redis could not be found. After looking for a solution for a long time, it was later found that the redis plug-in was not added in composer.json, so the container could not find the redis service when loading. The solution is as follows:
1. Add “illuminate/redis” in composer.json: “^ 5.4”
2. Re execute composer install (if the lock file cannot be executed, delete composer.lock and then execute). After successful execution, the redis folder will be generated under vendor\illuminate
3. In bootstrap/app.php, add $app ->; register(Illuminate\Redis\RedisServiceProvider::class);
- Lumen Error: Class ‘League\Flysystem\Adapter\Local‘ not found
- [Solved] Redis Cache Error: org.springframework.data.redis.serializer.SerializationException: Could not read JSON..
- [Solved] Redis Error: Error creating bean with name stringRedisTemplate defined in class path resource
- Redis cannot double-click redis-server.exe to start normally
- [Solved] Redis—-(error) MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots
- [Solved] A needed class was not found. This could be due to an error in your runpath. Missing class: scala/co
- Error reported when springboot connects to redis nested exception is redis.clients.jedis . exceptions.JedisConnectionException
- [Solved] Error in integrating redis with springboot: unable to connect to redis
- [Solved] Redis Execute redis-cli shutdown Error: (error) ERR Errors trying to SHUTDOWN. Check logs.
- [Solved] The type or namespace name ‘Service’ does not exist Error
- [Solved] Kettle Error: ../deploy does not exist, please create it.
- [Solved] Vscode debug error launch: Program “path” does not exist
- Postgres uuid_generate_v1() does not exist [How to Solve]
- PostgreSQL insert data error: column “XXX” does not exist solution
- [Solved] Error: Main class not found or could not be loaded com.jawasoft.
- Redis Cluster Error: (error) CLUSTERDOWN Hash slot not served
- How to Solve Error: Resource’/Servers’ does not exist
- Redis Exception | DENIED Redis is running in protected mode because protected mode is enabled
- [Solved] The idea Lombok error: Method does not exist
- Room DB Error: AppDatabase_Impl does not exist [How to Solve]