1. First check whether we are in redis.Conf or not and enter redis.conf if not.
(1) Find bind 127.0.0.1 under network and comment out this line.
(2) Find protected mode yes under network and change yes to No.
2. If this modification has not been solved, check the firewall.
systemctl status firewalld
If it’s like this, we can turn off the firewall
systemctl stop firewalld
Then we’ll test it again
After running, Pong solves the problem.
- [Solved] Redis—-(error) MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots
- When installing zookeeper, you can view the process start, but the status display error: Error contacting service. It is probably not running
- zabbix-Get value from agent failed: cannot connect to [[127.0.0.1]:10050]:  Connection refused
- [Solved] jedis Error: Could not get a resource from the pool
- [Solved] Redis Execute redis-cli shutdown Error: (error) ERR Errors trying to SHUTDOWN. Check logs.
- [Solved] K8s Error: ERROR: Unable to access datastore to query node configuration
- [Solved] Redis startup error Creating Server TCP listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind: No error
- [Solved] Mac starts redis error: there is no specified conf file
- [Solved] (error) MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but is currently not able to persist on disk.
- rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at main.c(1648) [Receiver=3.1.2]
- Redis Error: HandleServiceCommands: system error caught. error code=1056, message = StartService failed:
- [Solved] Redis Startup Error: FATAL CONFIG FILE ERROR
- Redis cannot double-click redis-server.exe to start normally
- Docker service startup error: Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- [Solved] Clickhouse Error: DB::Exception: Cannot lock file /var/lib/clickhouse/status
- [Solved] Redis Error: creating server tcp listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind No error
- [Solved] SpringBoot integration with Redis error: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information
- [Solved] Redis Error: Creating Server TCP listening socket *:6379: bind: No error
- [Solved] redis Error: Can‘t save in background fork Cannot allocate memory
- [Solved] Error(22) WARNING: IPv4 forwarding is disabled. Networking will not work.