The error message is as follows.
Severe :Servlet.service() for servlet [dispatcherServlet] in context with path  threw exception [Request processing failed; nested exception is org.springframework.data.redis. RedisConnectionFailureException: Cannot get Jedis connection; nested exception is redis.clients.jedis.exceptions. JedisConnectionException: Could not get a resource from the pool] with root cause
Because the ip address on the linux system in the virtual machine has changed, the configuration file in springboot has forgotten to change it.
Enter [[email protected] bin]# ip addr to see the ip address
Just change the configuration file
- [Solved] SpringBoot integration with Redis error: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information
- Redis cannot double-click redis-server.exe to start normally
- [Solved] Redis Error: Creating Server TCP listening socket *:6379: bind: No error
- Springboot connects to the database error: testWhileIdle is true, validationQuery not set
- [Solved] Redis startup error Creating Server TCP listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind: No error
- [Solved] Redis Error: Error creating bean with name stringRedisTemplate defined in class path resource
- [Solved] Error reported: org.springframework.validation.BeanPropertyBindingResult
- How to Solve VMware Workstation Error: This virtual machine appears to be in use.
- Error creating bean with name ‘redistemplate’ defined in class path resource
- [Solved] (error) MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but is currently not able to persist on disk.
- Redis Error: HandleServiceCommands: system error caught. error code=1056, message = StartService failed:
- How to Solve Error: Cannot find the declaration of element ‘beans’.
- [Solved] Redis Error: creating server tcp listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind No error
- [Solved] redis.exceptions.ResponseError: unknown command `KEYS`
- [Solved] Redis—-(error) MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots
- When integrating redis with SSM framework, error creating bean with name ‘rediscontentserviceimpl’ defined in file
- PIKA trouble02 — (error) ERR Syntax error, try CLIENT (LIST [order by [addr|idle]| KILL ip:port)
- g++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus) Please submit a full bug report, with preprocess
- Error creating bean with name ‘captchaController‘: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field ‘c
- [How to Solve] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Request header is too large