After redis is connected, a
(error) noauth authentication required. error is returned after executing the monitor command
[[email protected] src]# ./redis-cli -p 6412 127.0.0.1:6412> monitor (error) NOAUTH Authentication required.
The reason is that you did not log in with password authentication
view the redis configuration file to see the corresponding pass.
# Generated by CONFIG REWRITE masterauth "2651080c6814a4a9d62da69a12f962b6" requirepass "2651080c6814a4a9d62da69a12f962b6"
Then, after logging in with redis cli, execute the command auth + password, and then execute the monitor command
[[email protected] src]# ./redis-cli -p 6412 127.0.0.1:6412> auth 2651080c6814a4a9d62da69a12f962b6 OK 127.0.0.1:6412> monitor OK
- Redis Error: (error) NOAUTH Authentication required. [How to Solve]
- Redis cannot double-click redis-server.exe to start normally
- Redis use command access exception: (error) noauth authentication required
- [Solved] Lumen Error: Class redis does not exist
- [Solved] redis.exceptions.ResponseError: unknown command `KEYS`
- [Solved] SpringBoot integration with Redis error: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information
- [Solved] Redis Error: creating server tcp listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind No error
- [Solved] Redis Error: Creating Server TCP listening socket *:6379: bind: No error
- [Solved] Redis startup error Creating Server TCP listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind: No error
- [Solved] (error) MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but is currently not able to persist on disk.
- [Solved] Redis—-(error) MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots
- How to Solve Redis Cluster Error: (Error) Moved
- Redis Error: HandleServiceCommands: system error caught. error code=1056, message = StartService failed:
- [Solved] Error in integrating redis with springboot: unable to connect to redis
- laravel-echo-server Run Error: [ioredis] Unhandled error event: ReplyError: NOAUTH Authentication required.
- Redis Exception | DENIED Redis is running in protected mode because protected mode is enabled
- Redis Cluster Error: (error) CLUSTERDOWN Hash slot not served
- When integrating redis with SSM framework, error creating bean with name ‘rediscontentserviceimpl’ defined in file
- Error creating bean with name ‘captchaController‘: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field ‘c
- Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021