Firstly, this error is not a problem with the installation or activation of MATLAB. Secondly, this occurs only when the remote desktop uses MATLAB.
This is because
license management, while
FLEXlm does not support remote desktop access. However, you can use the
license file with a little modification.
(reprint the solution of the license manager error – 103 reported by MATLAB on the remote desktop)
1. Enter the license file under r2021b\licenses:
2. Open with Notepad:
3. Ctrl + H enters the replacement window and replaces’ sign = ‘with’ ts’_OK SIGN=’：
After modification, save.
Directly open matlab again, you can succeed!
- Virtual Machine Vmware Workstation Pro 15 Latest License Key
- How to uninstall Maya on a Mac
- [Solved] Install docker under windows10 error: error during connect
- How to Revert Your File & Folder by “FOUND.000”
- How to Install PSSH in Centos7
- Bid for Kirin (Linux kernel) 7.0 compiler and installation sdl2.0 and QT using sdl2
- Raspberry PI install VIM editor
- How to solve the error of “failed to create the Java virtual machine” in installing eclipse 2020-03 in MAC environment
- Clion installing glfw_Using clion to configure Vulkan development environment on MacOS
- How to set font color in Latex (3 ways)
- Solve the error of jupyter labextension install
- How to Install Mongdb4.X in Windows
- Debian: How to install MariaDB
- Vue project installs Axios to implement HTTP request
- Yaml Install ERROR: Cannot uninstall ‘PyYAML’.
- How To Install WordPress with LAMP on Ubuntu 16.04
- Homebrew installation strategy of M1 MAC based on ARM architecture
- Solution to the problem of installing Tkinter module in MAC
- How To Install Java with Apt-Get on Ubuntu 16.04
- How to Install FFmpeg on Linux