The detailed error information is as follows:
C:\Users\zig>docker info error during connect: Get http://%2F%2F.%2Fpipe%2Fdocker_engine/v1.39/info: open //./pipe/docker_engine: The system cannot find the file specified. In the default daemon configuration on Windows, the docker client must be run elevated to connect. This error may also indicate that the docker daemon is not running.
cd "C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker" ./DockerCli.exe -SwitchDaemon
Reason: Especially on windows machine when you see the above error after a docker update, try the above commands. It appears like the Docker Desktop UI may indicate that you are already using Linux Containers, but the update may have messed up that setting. Running the above commands will set to Linux Containers and there after you can work happily.
- [Solved] K8s Install Error: docker-ce conflicts with 2:docker-1.13.1-208.git7d71120.el7_9.x86_64
- Mac: How to installs docker through brew
- Ubuntu14.04 installation error: no such partition
- How to Install FFmpeg on Linux
- Installing VB6.0 under win7 (error accessing the ole Registry)
- Win10 installs ubuntu system, error WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x8007019e
- Mydumper Install Error: None of the required ‘glib-2.0’/’gthread-2.0’ found
- How To Install Java with Apt-Get on Ubuntu 16.04
- Bid for Kirin (Linux kernel) 7.0 compiler and installation sdl2.0 and QT using sdl2
- Raspberry PI install VIM editor
- Yaml Install ERROR: Cannot uninstall ‘PyYAML’.
- Ruby Install Error running ‘requirements_osx_brew_update_system ruby-2.3.1
- How to Install MongoDB Community Edition Manually on mac and linux
- Error in PostgreSQL installation of win10
- Automatic installation of NVIDIA 3090 video card driver
- How to solve the error of “failed to create the Java virtual machine” in installing eclipse 2020-03 in MAC environment
- Install the mxnet-gpu version to solve the problem of “OSError: libnccl.so.2” when importing
- ERROR 1714. THE OLDER VERSION OF BIOVIA LICENSE PACK 2020 CANNOT BE REMOVED. CONTACT YOUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP.
- Python installation of third-party libraries reported an error: “these packages do not match the hashes from the requirements file.”
- How to Use pychar to run tensorflow and virtualenv (How to install tensorflow)