When I encountered this problem when installing FreeSWITCH yesterday afternoon, I didn’t solve it all afternoon, and I took many detours. If you install libyuv-devel directly through yum, you will get an error saying that the installation package cannot be found. Later, through the online chat on the FreeSWITCH official website, I asked FreeSWITCH staff to find out how to install libyuv-devel (please refer to: http://pkgs.org/centos-6/epel-x86_64/libyuv-devel-0-0.12. 20120727svn312.el6.x86_64.rpm.html ). However, the same error is reported after installation, and it feels that it is useless to install libyuv-devel through this method. Later, the problem was solved perfectly by the following methods.
Personal installation environment:
OS: CentOS6.5 64-bit
FreeSWITCH Ver: 1.6.0
The official manual installed by FreeSWITCH (for CentOS6.*):
Problems encountered during installation and solutions
1. When executing “./configure -C”, if there is an error, it means that the development package file (library file) is missing. This error is easier to solve. If any library file is missing, install the corresponding library file.
2. During the execution of “make && make install”, I encountered a troublesome error, which was not resolved for an entire afternoon yesterday afternoon, so this article was mainly written to share this error.
Error content: Makefile:797: *** You must install libyuv-dev to build mod_fsv. Stop.
(1) Download the libyuv source code and compile it
git clone https://freeswitch.org/stash/scm/sd/libyuv.git
make -f linux.mk CXXFLAGS=”-fPIC -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -Iinclude/”
cp /usr/lib/pkgconfig/libyuv.pc /usr/lib64/pkgconfig/
(If you just install libyuv, there will be errors next. I will list the files that I need to install after reporting the error as follows)
(2) Download the libvpx source code and compile it
git clone https://freeswitch.org/stash/scm/sd/libvpx.git
./configure –enable-pic –disable-static –enable-shared
(If Configuration failed appears. Cause of error It is: Neither yasm nor nasm have been found, please refer to the following “※” to solve the error.)
cp /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/vpx.pc /usr/lib64/pkgconfig/
(※) Download and compile yasm
yasm is an assembler compiler, which is an upgraded version of nasm.
Download address of yasm: http://www.tortall.net/projects/yasm/releases/
yasm decompression command: tar -zxvf ****.tar.gz (I download
Yasm-1.3.0.tar.gz ) yasm compile and install: ① ./configure, ② make, ③make install After
yasm is installed, go back to the second step and reinstall libvpx
(3) Download and compile opus
git clone https://freeswitch.org/stash/scm/sd/opus.git
cp /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/opus.pc /usr /lib64/pkgconfig
(4) Download libpng and compile
git clone https://freeswitch.org/stash/scm/sd/libpng.git
cp /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/libpng* /usr/lib64/pkgconfig/
After downloading and installing the above four dependent files, after re-executing FreeSWITCH’s “./configure”, “make && make install” can install FreeSWITCH normally. At least the installation was successful on my side.
If there are other errors after the above four dependent files are installed, re-execute “./configure” and “make” if the following errors are reported, please refer to the following solutions:
(1) The system does not install lua error
mod_lua.cpp:37:17: error: lua.h: No such file or directory
mod_lua.cpp:38:21: error: lauxlib.h: No such file or directory
mod_lua.cpp:39: 20: error: lualib.h: No such file or directory
Solution: yum install lua lua-devel
(2) The system lacks sndfile library files
make: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/freeswitch-1.6.0/src/mod/formats/mod_sndfile’
Makefile:796: *** You must install libsndfile-dev to build mod_sndfile. Stop
Download the package libsndfile-1.0.26.tar.gz and upload it to the server
Download address http://www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/#Download
tar zxvf libsndfile-1.0.26.tar.gz
Re-execute /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/sndfile.pc /usr/lib64/pkgconfig Re-execute FreeSWITCH’s “./configure”, then make and make install.
- Install MySQL ODBC connector prompt error 1918 perfect solution (non installation of VC + + library method)
- Ubuntu install psycopg2 times: fatal error: libpq Fe. H: there is no solution to that file or directory
- [Solved] gocad2017 Install error: The installation of MSVC_2010_SP1_x64_32bit has failed.
- How to Solve Cython-bbox pip install Error
- How to Install FFmpeg on Linux
- How to Install PSSH in Centos7
- Bid for Kirin (Linux kernel) 7.0 compiler and installation sdl2.0 and QT using sdl2
- Install the mxnet-gpu version to solve the problem of “OSError: libnccl.so.2” when importing
- [Solved] Acrobat DC 2022 Install Error: Cannot Install Acrobat Update Service
- How to install PIL in Python 3
- How To Install Java with Apt-Get on Ubuntu 16.04
- Mac: How to Install homebrew, nginx, PHP and MySQL
- How to Install MongoDB Community Edition Manually on mac and linux
- How To Install WordPress with LAMP on Ubuntu 16.04
- How to Sole cmd Install typeScript Error
- COLMAP Install Error: Undefined reference to libtiff4.0 [Solved]
- How to Solve program install error 0x80070660
- BUILD FAILED error when installing ruby 2.4.3
- How to Use pychar to run tensorflow and virtualenv (How to install tensorflow)
- How to Install Mongdb4.X in Windows