The temporary solution is to enter the following command at the terminal, but this temporary change will not work after restarting the system.
echo fs.inotify.max_user_watches=524288 | sudo tee -a /etc/sysctl.conf && sudo sysctl -p
The reason for this is that the number of monitoring handles set by the Linux system is not enough, so you need to modify the limit.conf configuration file. vi Open /etc/security/limit.conf and then modify the number of monitoring handles.
* soft nofile 524288 * hard nofile 524288
: wq after saving and restarting, the problem is solved successfully.
- [Solved] Vue-cli3 running or packaging error: JS memory overflow
- [Solved] Vue project configurate test environment and package error
- How to Solve Vscode save Vue file eslint error
- Vscode save Vue format eslint check error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] NPM Error: FATAL ERROR: Ineffective mark-compacts near heap limit Allocation failed
- [Go]Understand the golang project performance analysis tool trace
- [Solved] /sockjs-node/info?t= net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
- Use of $watch in Vue (solve rangeerror: maximum call stack size exceeded)
- [Solved] Error: Can‘t find Python executable “python“, you can set the PYTHON env variable.
- Vue3 + vite install element-plus error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] error: Unexpected console statement (no-console)
- [Solved] Vue package error: Syntax Error: Error: Cannot find module ‘mozjpeg’
- [Solved] Vue project deploys nginx to refresh the interface 404 Error
- How to Solve Bat Script Error: system error 85 has occurred
- [Solved] Vite packing error: some chunks are larger than 500kb after minification
- Document.querySelector(‘video‘).playbackRate [How to Solve]
- Use of error attribute in element UI (solution of triggering only once)
- [Go]Understand the golang project performance analysis tool PProf