operating system – windows7 32 bit
MYSQL version – MYSQL Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.25, for Win32 (AMD64)
- start – control panel – systems and security – management tools – data source (ODBC) wanted to add MYSQL, found that MYSQL could not be found. An error was reported during the installation of mysql-Connector-ODBc-8.0.15-Win32 (mysql 5.7 supported) on the official website.
Error installing ODBC driver MySQL ODBC5.3 ANSI Driver,ODBC error 13:Unable to load MySQL ODBC5.3 ANSI Driver ODBC driver Installation routine, because there is a system error code 126: ... \Myodbc5S.dll) cannot find the specified module.
Solution 1: general online solution: install Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package above. Verification results: Installing mysql-Connector-ODBC still prompts for the same error message after the following three versions are installed on the machine.
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package
Solution 2: Replace the lower version of mysql-Connector-ODBC. Try installing mysql-connector-odbc-5.1.13-win32.msi verification solution :(the current environment has all three versions of vc++ installed) install the lower version (5.1.13) successfully! The ODBC data source manager was able to successfully create the user data source.
- Installing VB6.0 under win7 (error accessing the ole Registry)
- How To Install Java with Apt-Get on Ubuntu 16.04
- How to Install FFmpeg on Linux
- How to Use pychar to run tensorflow and virtualenv (How to install tensorflow)
- FreeSWITCH installation error “You must install libyuv-dev to build mod_fsv” solution
- Use Maven install to type the war package, which shows that the package XXX does not exist
- How to Install MongoDB Community Edition Manually on mac and linux
- Mac: How to Install homebrew, nginx, PHP and MySQL
- Yaml Install ERROR: Cannot uninstall ‘PyYAML’.
- Mydumper Install Error: None of the required ‘glib-2.0’/’gthread-2.0’ found
- Bid for Kirin (Linux kernel) 7.0 compiler and installation sdl2.0 and QT using sdl2
- How to install PIL in Python 3
- Homebrew installation strategy of M1 MAC based on ARM architecture
- [solution] install opencv3 with opencv4
- Python installation of third-party libraries reported an error: “these packages do not match the hashes from the requirements file.”
- Debian: How to install MariaDB
- Automatic installation of NVIDIA 3090 video card driver
- Clion installing glfw_Using clion to configure Vulkan development environment on MacOS
- How to Fix creating process error during software installation
- How to Install PSSH in Centos7