I didn’t use the C/C++IDE Codeblocks, so I downloaded it for homework, but found it couldn’t compile, let alone run it.
What’s going on with this condition?
See next prompt, original is no compiler!!
found that I had downloaded and installed a version without a compiler. Unfortunately, I also had no other compiler installed on my computer.
My solution is to uninstall and reinstall!
- Solutions to the problem that CodeBlocks cannot be used
- CodeBlocks environment error the compiler could not find a solution to the problem
- Installation problems of aptana studio 3
- CodeBlocks OpenGL configuration process
- Install Python C extension compiler environment under windows (solve “error: command” cl.exe ‘ failed: No such file or directory”）
- Error watching file for changes: EMFILE
- Solve the problem of “error msb6006: link.exe Exited, bad method with code 2
- Using glut in CodeBlocks
- Uninstall Windows computer software, so that the uninstall is clean
- Install koa error Cannot find module’internal/fs’
- Unloading and installation of node and NPM of Vue Foundation
- After tensorflow installation, an error occurred while importing: importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module could not be found
- Finally solved the importError: DLLload failed: the specified module could not be found when import matplotlib.pyplot
- #How to handle the installation rollback and 1205 connection error of pulse secure ා
- When vs2017 compiles CUDA project, “error msb6006:“ cmd.exe ”Exited with code 1 Solutions for
- Error Code: S1023 when installing DirectX SDK
- Install python’s C extension compilation environment under windows (solve “error: command’cl.exe’ failed: No such file or directory”)
- Solution for Error Code: s1023 when installing DirectX SDK
- codeblocks ERROR: You need to specify a debugger program in the debuggers’s settings.
- Solve angular’s cannot find module ‘@ angular devkit / core’ problem