Codeblocks OpenGL configuration process
Configuring blog recommendations
There are many online configuration tutorial, I think this blog is better: https://blog.csdn.net/qq_41594445/article/details/102965475
because there are codeblocks & amp; OpenGL configuration file download address, and are free!
I made a lot of pit steps in configuring Codeblock + OpenGL, so note it here to prevent others from falling into the pit.
Pit to step on: Codeblock version issues
Don’t go to the website to download the latest Codeblock! .
Because we usually download codeblocks -XX. XX (version number)mingw-setup version of the codeblocks program, it comes with mingw! So if you download the latest version of Codeblocks, the MinGW version will also be the latest.
This affects the later “can not find-lglut32 “spooky error that occurs when a GLUT item is created in Codeblocks. The “can not find-lxxxx “problem is caused by missing lib files. The “can not find” error can not find the “can not find” error in the “can not find” error in the “can not find” error.
I have looked for many tutorials on Baidu and Google, but there is no solution to this problem.
then, I carefully looked at the codeblocks error message when build the GLUT project, found codeblocks build log output in the process of looking for “glut32. Lib”, in which there is a display compiler has reached glut32..lib file location, but ignored the file, shown as “skipping” incompatible XXX, checked the found that this is because the library file version and platform version without corresponding problems!
Then, I uninstalled the latest version of Codeblocks, installed the old version of Codeblocks, followed the tutorial above, and it worked!
- > It’s hard at first, hold on a little longer (I’m too bad, I’ve been doing it all afternoon.) If not, just switch platforms. VS seems easy to configure (but it takes up a lot of space).
Hope everyone can install smoothly ~
- Configuring OpenGL environment with code blocks16.0 in Windows 10
- Configuring OpenGL in Code:: blocks
- Using glut in CodeBlocks
- CodeBlocks configuring OpenGL environment
- Create an OpenGL project in codeblock
- Configure OpenGL in CodeBlocks
- Using the third party OpenGL in codeblock
- Configuring OpenGL with win 10 + CodeBlocks
- Installation and use of OpenGL based on CodeBlocks
- CodeBlocks configuring OpenGL
- CodeBlocks environment error the compiler could not find a solution to the problem
- The solution of using OpenGL’s Glu Library in qt5.2 under win7
- Some configuration problems of OpenGL in VS2008
- OpenGL configuration under CodeBlocks in Ubuntu
- Lost in computer OPENGL.dll
- Solutions to the problem that CodeBlocks cannot be used
- Summary of problems encountered by CodeBlocks + OpenGL
- Solution of VS2008 unable to open GL / glaux. H header file
- Vs2015 configuring OpenGL development environment: configuration of glfw library and glad Library
- The first day of OpenGL [vs2017 + OpenGL environment configuration]