First,// + build will gradually replace// go: build. Both annotations can be used in go version 1.16-1.18 as the transition period. See official website https://www.jetbrains.com/help/go/configuring-build-constraints-and-vendoring.html
However,// + build cannot be used in versions below 1.16. If it is used, an error will be reported: Golan — build constraints exclude all go files.
1.16 the following versions should use// go: build
And make the following settings
- Tensorflow error in Windows: failed call to cuinit: CUDA_ ERROR_ UNKNOWN
- About LCM spy running error in LCM v1.4.0
- Solve the problem that M1 Mac can’t debug when using GoLand
- Solution to the expiration and unavailability of Android studio plug-in plugin
- [VTK] vtk8.2.0 + vs2015 + win10 compilation and configuration
- Solution to the problem of installing lxml in Pip
- How to Fix Unknown error: Unable to build: the file dx.jar was not loaded from the SDK folder!
- OpenGL Programming Guide 8th Edition 9th Edition vs2015 vs2017 configuration method
- Vs2017 compiles pcl1.8.1 with vtk8.0 and uses qt5.9.5
- Troubleshooting of Jenkins upgrade to 2.42 JUnit test report
- Using Lombok to compile and report errors
- Pycharm2020.3 startup error internal error
- The use of makefile in GoLand under Windows
- Module build failed Error Plugin/Preset files are not allowed to export objects, only functions (How to Fix)
- [actual record of Android stepping on the pit] Android studio runs with errors. Installed build tools revision 31 is broken
- Mac OS error in make pycaffe times failure error:’python.h’file not found resolved
- [solved] pychar starts to report internal error after updating version 2020.1
- The icon on the layui page is not displayed, and an error message is reported: Failed to decode downloaded font …..
- standard_init_linux.go:178: exec user process caused “no such file or directory”
- Springboot error: property ‘sqlsessionfactory’ or ‘sqlsessiontemplate’ are required error details