Because the project requires location, camera, and microphone permissions, the permission_handler library is invoked to implement it.
But in normal debugging without any problem, can pop up to get the rights of the dialog box can also be normal access to each permission;
The release version packaged with the command
flutter build apk does not have the dialog box that pops up to get permission, nor does it get permission.
After Posting the problem on CSDN, Zhihu and SegmentFault, I finally decided to solve it by myself. Finally, I found a partner with the same problem on the Issues section of the official GitHub.
Dont work Permission_handler in release mode #406
Find the answer in the comments section:
try to do that in gradle.properties
It means that modify android/gradle. In the properties
Pack again and you’re ready!
Thanks to brother!
- Solve the problem of dynamically applying for permission, but still reporting an error of open failed: eacces (permission denied)
- Solve the problem of USB mouse failure in the laptop mode of Ubuntu
- Solve the problem of using in tensoft 2. X tf.contrib.slim No module named appears in the package: tensorflow.contrib problem
- Solve the problem of failure in installation of golang plug-in dependency in vscode
- Solve the problem of “wireless network activation failure” in Ubuntu 18, and repeatedly pop up the password input interface
- The problem of MAC switching JDK version and RN Android JDK version leads to compilation failure. Solve it
- Vue3 uses element plus package to solve the problem of occasionally disordered code on the icon after it goes online
- Flutter solves the problem of incorrect use of parent datawidget and boundary constraint
- Android has applied for permission and still prompts open failed: eacces (permission denied)
- Solve the problem that the local flow of the nifi node is inconsistent with the cluster flow, resulting in the failure to join the cluster
- Installing R’s “mvtnorm” package in Windows system: solving the problem of the R package “mvtnorm” is not installed
- VirtualBox for macOS NS_ ERROR_ Failure (0x80004005) problem solving record
- AndroidStudio Android Unknown failure: Can’t find service: package
- Completely solve install_ FAILED_ UPDATE_ Incompatible installation error, the installation package is not consistent with the previous installation package signature on the device
- Solution: how to set program permission as administrator permission in vs2019
- Error lnk1123: failure during conversion to coff: problem solving
- Solve the problem of unable to locate package python3.6 when upgrading from python3.5 to python3.6 in ubantu16.04
- Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE: Package com.* signatures do not match the previously
- Permission error: [errno 13] permission denied: ‘… ” xxx.pyd ‘
- The problem of MySQL database connection failure errno: 1049 error