The CXX compiler identification is unknown
Cmake can’t find the C++ compiler. Check the VS installation directory for cl.exe, rc.exe and rcdll. DLL.
If you do not have cl.exe, you may have only installed VS and no VC compiler. Open VS and select VC to install.
If you do not have rc.exe and rcdll. DLL, which are used for compiling resources, you may install them in the Windows SDK. You can directly copy these two files to the VC/bin directory.
- The C compiler identification is unknown
- CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:5 (PROJECT): The CMAKE_C_COMPILER: cl is not a full path
- Configuration, compilation and installation of vtk8.1 in qt5.9
- [VTK] cmake compiling VTK
- Common mistakes and solutions of cmake + QT + VTK
- Vtk8.2.0 (32bit + 64bit) compilation and installation test (win10 + vs2017 + Qt5)
- Vs2017 compiles pcl1.8.1 with vtk8.0 and uses qt5.9.5
- [VTK] vtk8.2.0 + vs2015 + win10 compilation and configuration
- Internal error 2503 solution in endnote installation
- Cmake error on qt5core
- Two methods of cmake in VTK program
- Vs2012 compiling PCL dependency library vtk7.0
- Solution: when cmake is compiled, “error in configuration process project files may be invalid” appears
- Win10 vs 2017 prompt cannot open include file: “windows. H”: no such file or director
- Brief introduction of cmake generating all in vs Project_ BUILD、INSTALL、ZERO_ Check function!!
- configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables See `config.log’ for more details
- A series of problems in configuring OpenGL development environment in vs2015
- Solve the problem of the C compiler identification is unknown or the cxx compiler identification is unknown in the process of using cmake
- After Java application is deployed in Linux environment, Chinese is displayed as square solution
- To solve the problem in Windows opencv installation: error configuration process, project files may be invalid