The reason for this is that during the process of downloading part of the script, some websites were not accessible (maybe because of overseas websites or firewall block). The reason is unclear.
Solution: Comment the download_scripts() function call in visdom/server.py. The exact location of the visdom/server.py file may vary. But you’re using the Python directory. For example, mine under this path:
You can sudo gedit server.py or su root, enter the root password, and then gedit server.py. Once opened, you can go directly to the end of the file to find download_scripts_and_run() and comment out the download_scripts().
Enable visdom.server at this point and it will not get stuck in the previous problem. However, the download_scripts are commented out and some of the parts required for the front end are not working properly.
When you open localhost:8097, the page is blank (all blue) and there is no navigation bar as shown in the following image:
Cause: Viewing terminal will receive a 404 alert indicating that the page is not displaying properly due to some missing part.
- tried online some change in the static index. The HTML file content method, solve the problem. Try manually downloading the missing file. Look for the URL in the download_scripts function of server.py from the previous operation. And compare the existing files of JS, CSS and Font files under visdom/static to download the missing files. The following is a list of the completed file directories. Click to download the missing files.
Here are two examples of web sites for reference:
https://unpkg.com/[email protected]/dist/jquery.min.js with %b
With % bb url (must be in the middle add [email protected]/dist /) : https://unpkg.com/[email protected]/dist/[email protected]
Some can be downloaded directly and some URL is open source format, you can copy to a text document, and then change the rename change format.
Note: Fonts/Glyphicons – Halflings-Regular. SVG did not download successfully, but it does not seem to affect the use of Visdom.
- Windows solution enabled visdom.server Slow and blank blue screen (no navigation bar)
- Solution of visdom startup failure in Windows 10
- Uncaught Error: Script error for ” popper.js “, needed by: bootstrap solution
- Start gzip in node environment of project optimization
- On the problem of from PIL import image
- Failed to commit changes to dconf: the connection is closed
- Error failed to build IOS project. We ran “xcodebuild” command but it exited wit
- CentOS solves the problem of modulenotfounderror when salt calls python3 script remotely, and solves the problem that PIP3 module cannot be shared by different users
- Click the button to use in the react project window.open Methods open a new page and click the data again
- Error found when loading /etc/profile when ubuntu18.04 is booted
- Uncaught domexception: failed to read the ‘contentdocument’ property from ‘htmliframeelement’
- Win7 system build PHP + MySQL + Apache environment + deploy ECSHOP project
- Shell script: syntax error: bad for loop variable error resolution
- Mac realizes file interaction (upload and download) between terminal and server
- Raspberry pie 4B uses adafruit_ Pca9685 report error ioerror: [errno 121] remote I / O error solution
- (springmvc) Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
- OTS parsing error: invalid version tag
- Ubuntu 20.04 builds nginx 1.18.0 and MAC file transfer / download to server
- PHP & nbsp; built in server array
- Error occurred when Python installed the pocketsphinx module (package): Command‘ swig.exe “Failed: no such file or directory